SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered non-User
7,356 Posts
^^ hahaha...yeah. But it isnt so bad.

Informatician, please shorten your sig. Its waaay over the 6 line limit!

·
hot
2,603 Posts
It doesn't look too bad. But it'll probably sell. Not everybody in this country has taste

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any info on the project team like architect, structural engineer, project manager and start date of construction?

·
london/manila
547 Posts
My friend

A friend of mine is buying a unit here. She's also encouraging me to buy a unit.

Can forumers pls say their opinion on this project?

Very much appreciated!! :)

·
Miles away ...
246 Posts
I say this outside skirt Condo properties just outside FBGC is one of the best price condo you could get for your money.

Its just 5 minutes ride from this site going to Fort Boni. I'm looking for the vicinity map this is the nearest equivalent map I could get.

http://dmci.cityfine.com/rosewood.html

Said properties is nearby DMCI Homes medium cluster condominium resort type called "Rosewood Pointe". Btw, you won't be sorry in investing your hard earn money for this property since developer is consider one of the best in the country right now.

A friend of mine is buying a unit here. She's also encouraging me to buy a unit.

Can forumers pls say their opinion on this project?

Very much appreciated!! :)

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
Ah is this the smdc development that's supposed to rise there. They bought the lot behind the shell(or petron) the one with the jolibbee.

1 - 20 of 190 Posts