Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MAPLE PLACE

Acacia Estates​

Maple Place, is a premier condo community project of DMCI Homes—a company of innovative builders and engineering experts that develop modern day living solutions for urban families. Each of its developments is built with world-standard craftsmanship borne from D.M. Consunji Inc.’s almost 60 years of experience in the construction and development industry. DMCI Homes offers its customers the highest level of expertise and its strict adherence to global standards. Its corporate philosophy is anchored on a deep understanding that buying a home is more about investing in a better way of living. Maple Place is the perfect validation of this timely proposition. Thanks to this feature-rich ideally located community, residents can finally enjoy a more comfortable and meaningful way of life where they can feel real good to be home.

http://www.dmcihomes.com/maple-place

·
Banned
28,087 Posts
DMCI offering home bonds
by Jenniffer B. Austria | Manila Standard Today | Monday | May. 25, 2015 | 10:40pm

DMCI Holdings Inc. said its real estate unit plans to issue P1 billion in fixed-rate retail bonds that could serve as an alternative saving instrument for future home buyers.

--- SNIPPED ---

The projects to be launched this year include Ivorywood and Maple Place in Taguig, Bristle Ridge in Baguio City, Valenia Residences in Mandaluyong and Lumiere Residences North in Pasig.

Read More: Source

·
Banned
28,087 Posts
DMCI HOMES' Maple Place [1T(7F)&2T(6F)|res]​

@ Molave Ave cor Acacia Ave, Acacia Estates, Taguig City, Metro Manila

DMCI Homes

Reactions: mattz23

·
Banned
28,087 Posts
Building Features and Plans:

·
Banned
28,087 Posts
Unit Features and Plans:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Maple Place

Where is the exact location of this new project? This is the first time that I've heard about this..

Besides Royal Palm Residences and formerly Chef Tatung restaurant. The First 2 building has already launched and its 90% sold already. The 3rd building will launched this coming friday Feb 27 2016.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Me too. Wait and see. Spruce bldg ata next na ioffer. But I heard it will be more expensive by 150k.. so 3.85M na offer price. Not confirmed though but highly likely.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
Yes Spruce building will be the next building to be launched by Maple Place. Launcing date is on Feb 27 2016 for the registration and Feb 29 2016 is the reservation. Price is still same. Priced at 3,655,000 facing back and 3,700,000 facing amenities.

·
tim
997 Posts
Kukuha kami ng unit dito parang pinagkasya nalang yun maple place sa likod na vacant lot ng royal palm
Medyo worid pako sa maliit na canal dun sa side ng daan
Facing nito exclusive subdivision

1 - 20 of 235 Posts