Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40,884 Posts
Very nice, Boyshow but what´s the aim uploading all the projects when certain people don´t want to see it? It makes no sense.

Just like these lovely messages from SUN25, a Gabonese man.

Angola is on the rise economically, but socially downward. I am currently, and the reality is shocking.

SUNS 25 said:
Even in Gabon, poverty is as widespread as I saw in Angola. among the skyscrapers, slums, land without alsphate, the market for fish, vegetables and viandre right next to the sidewalk. concentration of waste and wastewater in the city center.

I think that Kenya is better, although I've never been Labas, c is that Kenya is a country and has a refined popualtion more educated, middle class of a far broader than Angola.

·
Registered
103,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice, Boyshow but what´s the aim uploading all the projects when certain people don´t want to see it? It makes no sense.

Just like these lovely messages from SUN25, a Gabonese man.
Don' worry Matt, we've to keep our job, I can't belevie that this gabonese is comparing Angola with Gabon, Angola's growing very fast, and step by step we're geting first world quality.
ANGOLA BELIEVE THAT HE CAN FLY

·
Registered
40,884 Posts
Don' worry Matt, we've to keep our job, I can't belevie that this gabonese is comparing Angola with Gabon, Angola's growing very fast, and step by step we're geting first world quality.
ANGOLA BELIEVE THAT HE CAN FLY
Yes, you are right.

Haters gonna hate.

Weird that some hateful people have problems when countries rise. I have witnessed that with comments given by people , for example, on the UAE too (Dubai and Abu Dhabi). The comments given by some people were just ghastly to read. The worst dispute I had with someone in real life concerning the UAE was when he told me that he wishes that they should fail and the oil ran dry so that they can go back to horse and camel. It is just unbelievable, I wonder if some people can really sleep well at night with all that hatred and bad feelings plaguing their tortured minds.:eek:hno:

·
Garante da ordem publica
612 Posts
What is going on with this SUN guy? Kenya is better than Angola? :) Since when this is about comparing Angola with other countries? Comparing Angola with these countries ignoring the context is the stupidest thing ever.

·
Registered
967 Posts
It is quite shocking to see Angola like this when they just left civil war in 2002. I was imagining it to get better, but not at this rate! I wish for Somalia to be like this when they leave the civil war somewhere in this year, for we got oil and gas too. I am very happy for my Angolan brothers :)

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
It is quite shocking to see Angola like this when they just left civil war in 2002. I was imagining it to get better, but not at this rate! I wish for Somalia to be like this when they leave the civil war somewhere in this year, for we got oil and gas too. I am very happy for my Angolan brothers :)
Thanks, hope Somalia can pick up fast just like Angola is doing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts