SkyscraperCity banner

621 - 640 of 2168 Posts

·
Azucarero
2,638 Posts
^^yup, that will remain to be for the exclusive use of ayala residents and their guests. the entrance to the north district will be the general aniceto lacson spine road which is between the caltex gasoline station and the mall.:)
Wow!
:banana::banana::banana:

·
GoodNewsAmbassador
4,985 Posts

·
Bacolod On My Mind
7,124 Posts
^^yes... groundbreaking na sang metro gaisano. hope it will like this one in their recently opened metro alabang.

·
GoodNewsAmbassador
4,985 Posts

Metro Hi-per Maasin

In October 2011, Metro Gaisano open its first store in the Visayas outside Cebu. Metro Hi-per Maasin is the first Hypermarket store of Metro Gaisano that aims to move closer to the communities in the neighborhood provinces of Cebu with a variety of shopping choices

http://www.metro.com.ph/stores.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^ The first-ever Metro Hypermarket. Talisay North Point's will be the first-ever Metro Hypermarket in the region. :lol:

Thanks for the trust, Metro! :D
1st in the region naman ehe...

·
MELTING POT OF MINDANAO
6,434 Posts

·
leisure cook
11,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #627
can't wait to do my groceries at Metro Hi Per Talisay...:)

·
GoodNewsAmbassador
4,985 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Girlfriend ko is from SJI, and she told me that Ateneo ALMOST bought SJI. Actually they were excited kuno tane, but the Johnian brothers refused.

·
GoodNewsAmbassador
4,985 Posts
Why You Should Invest in Ayala Real Estate Properties in Bacolod City, Philippines

Economy
Since the second half of the 20th century Bacolod belonged to the growing cities of the country. Thecity has a long history of tradition and trade, maritime transport and sugar industries. It is considereda starting point for all tourist destinations in the province. The economic growth of the city is higher than in Iloilo City , Naga, Cagayan de Oro and other cities in the Philippines. The increase of foreigninvestment in Bacolod is much faster than in other cities in the region. TeleTech, Convergy's Philippines, IO Asia and Pacific Focus are just a few of them. This is attributed to the well-developedinfrastructure of the city and the high standard of living in the region. Bacolod has a modern portfacility, a sports stadium and a few hospitals with international standards. In January 2009, the newlybuilt Bacolod-Silay City International Airport, 15 kilometers northeast of the city, opened. The prestigious Gold Field Commercial Complex offers an entertaining nightlife with numerous bars,hotels, discos and restaurants. Many economists see Bacolod as the next "hot spot" for the call centerand information technology industry in the Philippines. More than 20% of Philippine companies andlarge companies arelocated here. Many national events and conferences take place each year in Bacolod.

Real Estate
With Bacolod City's economic success, it's no wonder then that the real estate industry in the area is also at its peak. Ayala Land, one of the biggest real estate developers in the country, launched Ayala

North Point,which is a luxurious and secluded community located in Talisay City

·
Bacolod On My Mind
7,124 Posts

·
leisure cook
11,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #635
there she goes, the "First Ayala Mall" in the region...:)

·
Bacolod On My Mind
7,124 Posts
^^sa 20 pa gali? i thought it is today.:D

·
leisure cook
11,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #638

DATE
Watsons is opening on October 30, 2012.

source:

·
Registered
310 Posts
The new metro stores will look great, much better than its predecessors. For example, metro calbayog (which is still to be constructed) is the same store format with metro hi-per maasin but is an "upgrade" and designed much better. This one should look great. :D

621 - 640 of 2168 Posts