College
2x Champion:
1993, 1999, 2013

opened 1950

Reactions: will101

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I might be wrong, and I probably am. But this and Tiger Stadium in Louisiana are the last two "major" stadiums in America that use those two-legged goal posts.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Being a fan of their biggest rivals (The Florida Gators), I must humbly say that the warchant is one of the coolest/most intimidating things in college football. Not so much of a tough place to play anymore though.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Being a fan of their biggest rivals (The Florida Gators), I must humbly say that the warchant is one of the coolest/most intimidating things in college football. Not so much of a tough place to play anymore though.
delusional much? :lol:

November 27, 2010 - Doak Campbell Stadium, TALLAHASSEE, FL

UF - 7 (UNRANKED)
FSU - 31 (#22)

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
also, i've been going to games at Doak Campbell for a about 6 years now and I gotta say that the Oklahoma game was THE LOUDEST and FULLEST i've ever seen that place. they oversold the capacity by about 1000+ persons and after the game I felt like I had just attended a rock concert as my ears were ringing for quite a while afterwards.

·
Registered
311 Posts
delusional much? :lol:

November 27, 2010 - Doak Campbell Stadium, TALLAHASSEE, FL

UF - 7 (UNRANKED)
FSU - 31 (#22)

One win against a crappy team (yes, we were crappy last year) that you were expected to beat doesn't make it a tough place to play. Don't make me recount all the games in the past 7 or so years that FSU has blew at home. Enjoy another mediocre year in the ACC!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts

View from my seats last weekend against the citadel.

There's been a lot of uproar over the new logo but the university doesn't seem to give a shit and has subsequently pissed off a lot of the alumni. As long as fsu has a winning season it will probably blow over - but if not a lot of people have actually threatened to cancel their season tickets. Yes, it's that serious.

The main concern is that none of the alumni - who take tradition very seriously - were not consulted before the decision was made. Instead the university was approached by Nike and they accepted a deal from them no questions ask.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts