SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Taking On The World
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some renders of the building that will begin construction soon and will be the tallest in my city, with 28 floors (we already have several 20s, one 23 and one 25 floors).

Its called Porto Brasil, and the more expensive apartments (condos) will cust about U$ 300.000,00

1 - garages access
2 - guard cabin and 24h security
- next generation security system
- ecological water system
- energy generator
3 - social entrance
4 - service entrance
5 - lobby with living room
- business and meeting room
- garages to 3 or 4 cars
6 - children party room
7 - Childrens Port (children playground)
8 - games room
9 - tea square
10 - flowers port
11 - events room with stage
12 - commemorations square (space for parties at open air)
13 - delicacies port with wood oven for pizza
14 - spices port
15 - gim and muscle academy
16 - Spa with massage room, dry sauna, thermic pool and bar
17 - solarium
18 - heated pool
19 - heated children pool
20 - stretching square
21 - polisports court
22 - zen space
23 - friendship port
24 - Putting Green
25 - woods
26 - Tarzan house (for children)
27 - dolls small house (for children)
28 - walks path
29 - fruits port (fruits trees)
30 - skate track

ps: some numbers dont appear on the image cuz I only scanned one page, and the image occupied 2 pages

·
Taking On The World
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much would such apartments (ok, I will call them condos for americans, since they are to sell, not rent) cust where you guys live? Is U$ 300k cheap or expensive?

5 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, 1 living/dinner room and one private living room.

·
Registered
373 Posts
AcesHigh said:
how much would such apartments (ok, I will call them condos for americans, since they are to sell, not rent) cust where you guys live? Is U$ 300k cheap or expensive?

consider with it's big size, $300k about twice total price at Chongqing's average price but nearly half about Shanghai's level.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
300k is absolutely very cheap. In the Netherlands you will pay for such an appartment of 370m2 about 1 to 2 million Euro's (1.3 to 2.6 million USD).

But why do you need 5 toilets??? I even see one in the kitchen. :?

G

·
Yah, I'd live there too. :) Well in Albuquerque, an apartment like that in the inner city/downtown area would cost you twice that much(650-700k). An empty shell condo with no interior walls of the same square footage in a SIX story building costs around 225k. BUT if you move out into the suburbs you can get the above mentioned apartment for very near that cost (300k) or even a bit cheaper. That being said, ABQ is still one of the cheaper cities in America. :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
AcesHigh said:

In Central London or Manhattan I think you'd be looking at 3 or 4 million pounds (roughly 7 million dollars) plus assuming it's about 350 sqm.

In central Leeds my nearest big city you'd probably be looking at about a million pounds plus (roughly 2 million dollars). That's only a theoretical estimate though as only a handful of apartments over a million have been sold in Leeds and I don't think any of them have been anything near that size.

It's a very nice looking building though, and the interiors are quite nice. Not bad at all for the countries 99th city ;)

·
Taking On The World
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Elmo said:
300k is absolutely very cheap. In the Netherlands you will pay for such an appartment of 370m2 about 1 to 2 million Euro's (1.3 to 2.6 million USD).

But why do you need 5 toilets??? I even see one in the kitchen. :?

actually, its not in the kitchen, its in the service area (where the clothing washing machine, clothes dryer and table to iron clothes are located). The toilet is for a MAID. Or maybe just a weekly house cleaner.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts