Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
commieblock enthusiast
452 Posts
OMG, these look really nice! I didn't know Merivälja has such beauties! Please, tell me the names of the streets where you made tha pics!

But the last pic is really sad. People who put up such signs have something to hide. Simple and honest people don't worry about such peculiarities that someone might photograph their house. Another chance is that celebrities live there who don't want to see paparazzis.

·
always on
4,827 Posts
hahahaha, go tear that photography sign down, they have absolutely no right to prohibit photography! AH!

·
mumbling imprecations
1,448 Posts
Thanks, Sidoroff -- VERY nice apartment buildings ... anti-commiblock dwellings indeed! :D

But they're all flat-tops :bash:

That No Photography sign is weird indeed. :dunno:

·
commieblock enthusiast
452 Posts
OK, thanks, I didn't notice that sign in pic 4. I found tha place in map. I also found that this area, Merivälja and Mähe is totally unvisited place for me. I will go there this summer with my friend to make more pics. Perhaps somebody has restricted photographers with their signs, but not all.

·
Timelord victorious
2,681 Posts
I would not exactly call it anti-commie, but it surely is a nice attempt of a modern commie that a great deal of us probably will live in at one point. Andif they are done right, they can be very nice...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts