1 - 20 of 8836 Posts

·
always on
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thread archive
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=288685

ch1le said:
ALSO more info of the new big project near the railway station.... (which i mentioned on page 21)

Alot of new buildings, it may get 5 8storey buildings and lots of smaller ones. Investment somt 100 mio euros+ ... 600 new apartments etc
these are not the EXACT plans, if im correct these are "concept plans"

more INFO! :D
new buildings in the quarter total 140 000 sqm mainly apartments. Demolition of useless buildings on the plot on going, they are also building infrastructure already. total cost around 2 bio eek! :) First stage of this quarter will be ready by Spring 2007

EDIT EDIT LOL!

SORRY this is not the same project! But a project right next to this one!!!!!!
So 2 projects right next to each other, one is 1.5 bio eek other 2 bio eek!

·
in action
2,115 Posts
Janis_LV said:
wow. New thred without any replay at all and seen 15 000 times already. Not bad. Riga III thread is seen by barely 9000 poeple with all its 250 replies.
The thread is not new, but split from the last one ;)

·
always on
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
new building UC near kadriorg park. This is a nice city building, such buildings make a city!

refresing to see that it will connect to another building in the future, streetscape is developing, lovely!

the lower portion faces a street that is mostly lined with such 4-5 storey buildings so it fits in well :) just across the road from it another new resi is uc, soon completed, have shown in here aswell sometime ago:

·
always on
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tallinn going crazy:

Tartu mnt 15 will be uc in the beginning of 2006
And more news. right next to Tartu mnt 15 is this ugly soviet thingie...

its RIGHT next to tartu mnt 15. The owners want to demolish it and build a 30storey building. Some whacky nimby organization has declared it under protection, it will go under evaluation to see if it has any value... if it doesnt it will go under the hammer...

·
always on
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yep obstacle, they are damn close.. it would bo awesome to have another 2 100m+ buildings just 10m apart :D Just like Tornimäe! This street will be so awesome! :)
And i agree... that building is ugly and there are better examples of soviet architecture, seems like everything is under heritage protection in Tallinn right now... NONSENSE! I hope they demolish it quickly...

·
always on
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

heres a little render ... the building mentioned is between these two highrises the white on is Tartu mnt 15 and the back one is on a empty plot on the same street just 20m away :) this will be a utterly cool wall :D

btw this street is now finished ;)

·
the obnoxious guy
99 Posts
im afraid of bad results for the evaluation because it used to be a bank a while back (my dad says it used to be the sotsiaal pank- social bank ) but even my family that is usually all for protecting most of the buildings that are over 15 yrs old, ...well exept my dad... he couldnt care if a nuke fell on tallinn unless our house is damaged... , says that the building has no value what-so-ever [DAMN I HATE THOSE NIMBYS]

1 - 20 of 8836 Posts