SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Construction surveyor
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are couple of pictures from Estonia - Tallinn. Those are called Tornimäe Towers. Couple of days ago one tower reached its height -117m.
The 30-storey residential building to be built is located at 3 Tornimäe, Tallinn and it forms a part of a multifunctional high-rise building (hotel/shopping centre/apartment building).

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Looks great

·
always on
4,815 Posts
Hey Siilmart Welcome to the Forum! I have followed Tornimäe construction from the day the tree that kept it from going uc was cut down (haha)!
Check out my thread about the construction in Scandi & Baltic subforum!
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=7598237#post7598237

heres some of my pics (they are a bit old now from the 8th of April)

The dark tower will house Swissotel Tallinn and have a restaurant at the top!
The white tower will be mostly apartments.
The 5 storey podium will be multifunctional with stores, shops, etc.

The facade looks a bit crappy right now, but thats because theres a protective plastic cover on them now. When its removed its going to shine!

Thanks Siilmart for the new updated pics, mind me posting them in Tallinn's Tallest? or will you do it!

·
LA Resident
5,331 Posts
Very nice towers, it's quite modern and high, I'm sure they'll become a wonderful edition to the cityskyline

·
Banned
29,118 Posts
Very interesting, high quality set of towers. These are going to be the new modern icon of the city, though the old one is still much better :)

·
always on
4,815 Posts
some more pics ;) Taken from once the tallest structure on the face of Earth! :) Damn that side of Tallinn is green!

closer look of the main cluster:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts