SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Downtown resident
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This project has been talked about for a few years, but I hadn't seen renderings... The FGF website says they will start construction in 2007. I don't know how new that is, but I have been to their website before and it wasn't there. The Wayback Machine has a copy from about a year ago and there is no mention of the Inn, so it's at least fairly recent.

No more information is on their website, but previously mentioned in a newspaper article was that it could feature a robotic parking garage.

·
SoHo
1,047 Posts
That's a beautiful project. I think this was proposed about three years ago and then it went dark. Good to see it's back up for discussion.

Has it already been approved by the city council?

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
THat's going to look great slapped up agaisnt the crosstown . . .

Don't get me wrong - I Like it, but it is not going on some sidestreet in Paris.

·
Registered
217 Posts
personally I love the design, its very different from everything else, and it looks very upscale and classy, as well as a nice view of DT and the exterior like mentioned above looks welcoming. i hope it gets built or at least U/C like its supposed to this year

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
While it is theoretically possible that someone might walk to the convention center, it is not possible to walk to TGH w/o getting run over by some ass driving onto the bridge way too fast.

·
Registered
685 Posts
There was an article in the paper just a couple of weeks ago where they did a story on Four Green Fileds. The owner voiced he was still planning on moving forward with the project. I don't remember exactly which paper it was in.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.