SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Some if the projects that are going to be build in the center:
(This are not all the projects)

Source: lightbuildings.net, tangercitycenter, marinadorinternacional, nabitalmaroc.com, Akdigroup, Mixtaafrica, xpresa-morocco, espmar, iscaneselafif etc

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
that is nice how long will it take to complete ?

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
this rule of no buildings over 20 floors really needs to stop man we need something that stands out more
any reason for that ? there has to be an explanation ? Earthquakes risk ??

·
Registered
13,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this rule of no buildings over 20 floors really needs to stop man we need something that stands out more
I think the rule is no buildings of more than 25 floors, because Marina Palace, Isaho Tour, Tingis Towers, Bahia de Tanger etc have 25 floors..

any reason for that ? there has to be an explanation ? Earthquakes risk ??
Probaly because of earthquakes, because Tanger is in an area that is very sensitive for earthquakes.

·
Registered
52,573 Posts
I think the rule is no buildings of more than 25 floors, because Marina Palace, Isaho Tour, Tingis Towers, Bahia de Tanger etc have 25 floors..

Probaly because of earthquakes, because Tanger is in an area that is very sensitive for earthquakes.
Is there also a limit of high ? Because a 25 floors building can be 75m, 100m, 125m ...

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
C'est déjà bien de voir des tours de 20 et 25 étages un peu partout dans la ville. Ca change des traditionnels "5 étages". Commençons donc par construire ces tours, et avec le temps on osera plus haut.

·
Registered
13,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is there also a limit of high ? Because a 25 floors building can be 75m, 100m, 125m ...
Bahia de Tanger has 25 floors and is 75 m long. It will be the highest tower of Tanger. But I don't know what the limit is

that is nice how long will it take to complete ?
Tanger wants to have 2 million tourists in 2015, and a lot of the projects are then ready..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts