SkyscraperCity banner

121 - 140 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts

·
Registered
13,306 Posts
I like the air defenses and radar systems the Tanzanians have. They learned well from the Uganda-Tanzania war.

And looks like several new armored artillery systems were bought.

·
2,999 Posts
I like the air defenses and radar systems the Tanzanians have. They learned well from the Uganda-Tanzania war.

And looks like several new armored artillery systems were bought.
Our army doctrine is defensive one...we only embark on attacking mode when are seriously provoked^^

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Tanzania Air Force looks good! The Tanzania Navy is out of shape with that little boat!! lol..But I know they have better boats. hehe. I have seen Tanzanian shipyard built nice boats! Thanks for the Great pictures showing the unity between Tanzania and Zanzibar.

·
Banned
543 Posts
Tanzania needs to stop buying cheap military shit from the chinese and start buying them from Europe/U.S/Japan, If we want to start modernizing our military this is the best step to take, especially when U.S is looking for influence in East Africa

Reactions: bongoman

·
lOVE WITHOUT LIMITS
1,377 Posts
Tanzania needs to stop buying cheap military shit from the chinese and start buying them from Europe/U.S/Japan, If we want to start modernizing our military this is the best step to take, especially when U.S is looking for influence in East Africa
You know nothing about military issues. Is "KUB" a Chinese military hardware?? dont talk things you nothing about.

·
Banned
543 Posts
I know that Tanzania gets most of their hardware(especially aircrafts) from China/Russia, and at times U.K. but I'd rather not start an argument, our military is headed in the right direction so to speak

·
10,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #139 (Edited)
I know that Tanzania gets most of their hardware(especially aircrafts) from China/Russia, and at times U.K. but I'd rather not start an argument, our military is headed in the right direction so to speak

I think we are getting our stuffs from almost every one

ISRAEL MG GALIL

USA M4

Flickr 上 jazzbeezyTanzanians

UK RADAR SYSTEMS/ LANDROVER DEFENDERS

INDIA ASHOK LEYLAND (we received 723 trucks )

CHINA

ITALY IVECO TRUCKS
ETC

121 - 140 of 229 Posts