SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 423 Posts

·
10,660 Posts
I wouldn't mind driving above 100 km/h on this roads. :banana:
haha, high speed kills, our roads are very narrow, two lanes:eek:hno:, imagine this is a highway, we are losing a lot of people on these narrow roads, head collisions are common, especially up country buses and trucks, so sad, i wish these highways upgarded to four lanes with a divider, i dont know what is happening in my country but im sure if sb invest on roads and introduce toll gates, will earn back his money in just few years, we have so many mafisadi but dont know where they put their money, coz i dont know what they are doing with the money they steal, if there were smart fisadis investing the money they steal on different economic activities like electricity, public transport or housing even if they charge high prices,i will not even mind,at least we have houses,good transport and water, but these stupid leaders steal and dont know what they are doing,:eek:hno::eek:hno:

·
Registered
349 Posts
I agree with you fully kiligoland.. There is no sense patriotism in our government officials. It is very sad where our country is heading lakini its our job to change that..

·
Serengeti
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
haha, high speed kills, our roads are very narrow, two lanes:eek:hno:, imagine this is a highway, we are losing a lot of people on these narrow roads, head collisions are common, especially up country buses and trucks, so sad, i wish these highways upgarded to four lanes with a divider, i dont know what is happening in my country but im sure if sb invest on roads and introduce toll gates, will earn back his money in just few years, we have so many mafisadi but dont know where they put their money, coz i dont know what they are doing with the money they steal, if there were smart fisadis investing the money they steal on different economic activities like electricity, public transport or housing even if they charge high prices,i will not even mind,at least we have houses,good transport and water, but these stupid leaders steal and dont know what they are doing,:eek:hno::eek:hno:
there was a plan by the Govt to expand Chalinze to Segera to double lane or atleast make it wider. This turned to be hot debate during the last parliament sessions on the grounds that some MPs argued why build a double lane while some parts of the country dont have roads at all.I have no idea whats the status now.but funds for this project was released.

41 - 60 of 423 Posts