Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
MillerTime
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drove around a bit the other day with my friend a took a few pics, hope you enjoy...

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Oh yes, I did enjoy, very much! Beautiful photos! Those skyline pics of St Paul were great and it's cool how you captured the Minneapolis skyline looming in the back!
Thanks for shareing

·
Paradise Island
3,743 Posts
Nice. You should post the St Paul skyline pics on the St Paul thread in rate our skylines, that thread needs help.

·
MillerTime
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The First Few pics are actually of the St. Croix River taken from Afton, MN.

·
Banned
9,194 Posts
it hardly needs proving, but your pictures proved it anyway: the Twin Cities are* a special, special place.

There is one adjective I would use for Mpls and actually the whole area. I think it applies to the TC more than any other metro area. That adjectie would be "pristine". Does anyone agree?

* give me a grammar lesson. I know The United State is. not are. It is a singular.

what about the Twin Cities. Is it "The Twin Cities is.." or "The Twin Cities are..." ????????????????????????

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
I would say are in this case.

As far as calling it pristine, I think you'd find people here could complain about the trash/graffiti etc.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
it hardly needs proving, but your pictures proved it anyway: the Twin Cities are* a special, special place.

There is one adjective I would use for Mpls and actually the whole area. I think it applies to the TC more than any other metro area. That adjectie would be "pristine". Does anyone agree?

* give me a grammar lesson. I know The United State is. not are. It is a singular.

what about the Twin Cities. Is it "The Twin Cities is.." or "The Twin Cities are..." ????????????????????????
It would be is.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts