Highrise Resident
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Thais love Thais.
771 Posts
look better than the one in Bangkok a lot
anyway, can't see the way to go to the station =="
how to go to the station locate in the middle of the road??

·
Banned
1,690 Posts
the same questions the same answers as every year!
There are womens only sections,but every women can go to the man section but no man can go to the woman section!
and usually most woman go to woman section and if they go to man section mostly they are with a man(brother,husband,boyfriend)
and i useevry day brt and metro.Its very very fast and good!but there must be more lines!

·
a tangy drink!
4,264 Posts
But it is more mixed on the metro. Often the women don't bother keeping to the lady's carriage although the men are never in the lady's. Ive noticed on buses the segregation is more definite and I have never seen an adult woman in the man's section. Even if there is a married couple going somewhere by bus they will usually travel separately on the same bus or stand together either side of the rail that separates the two sections.

·
Registered
331 Posts
The BRT's are a HUGE success I must say. now just takes about 45 mins to go from the far east to Azadi. Only problem is the frequency of buses at night. I missed the last train a few weeks back and had to go by bus home. with the amount of people on the bus (not a bendy, the old renault ones) i'm surprised it moved along and thats with just the fact that the buses are segregated between men and women. I had lost 10 bones in my body on that night

·
Registered
331 Posts
the buses are hardly segregated, a bit polarized rather, anyway, how would that make an effect in the trip time? btw post pics if u have any (suitable for this site :))
I didn't say segregating the buses alters the trip time, but that overcrowding is a major issue in general.
Don't have any pics of the BRT unfortuantly but I have some low quality ones of the metro I'll put up soon

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
a major issue regarding the brt, they have closed many lanes for this, sacrificing road space, especially in pahlavi (valiasr) street, i was there and suffered it. they made valiasr one way, like wtf , valiasr is the heart of tehran its the main bloodline why did they make it one way? its like making young street in toronto or champs elysees one way

1 - 20 of 128 Posts