SkyscraperCity banner

181 - 200 of 985 Posts

·
Banned
1,690 Posts
How will the lake influence the Weather in west tehran,will it rain more in that parts?Any ideas?
Tehran i schanging very fast,yesterday i was in Tehranpasr khiabune Ordibehesht,i couldnt believe What kind of houses i was seeing there.
Tehran is changing rapidly,also in Tajrish there were some amazing projects

·
Registered
681 Posts
How many floors you think? I say around 20. A little disapointed, really thought more 30-40 like floors. Also the design is not that great, but color is ok.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Greetings From a new member

Hello everyone
As a new member I am very happy to be here. I was browsing the net for District 22 and found this forum. I am very much interested in this particular forum.
Please keep on posting, thanks

·
Registered
99 Posts
in this pic a huge hole has been dug out, does anyone know what they want to build here?

here's the satellite location, its very close to the other towers, the foundation is deep so im hoping its a high tower.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=35.7521111&lon=51.2151664&z=18&l=0&m=b
The hole seems to be where the shopping center is supposed to be built. I was told that the center is in the middle of the lake. However I am not 100% sure if the hole is the center or not.

·
Registered
99 Posts
pas goolam zadan namarda :nuts:

Isn't bazaar a small version of shopping center? However u might be right as someone here mentioned that the main shopping center is on the margin of the lake.

·
Registered
99 Posts
181 - 200 of 985 Posts