1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Prince of Persia
1,928 Posts
after a new revolution with pleasure we will. Gedmate in akhoodah wa supporteshoon omran.

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
shayan said:
after a new revolution with pleasure we will. Gedmate in akhoodah wa supporteshoon omran.
i dont know exactly what u mean because the sentence is a bit off
but samie is doing a huge thing for iran, and it has nothing to do with any regime
he is helping build one of the best neuroscience centres in the world in iran! this is huge
if its like that then all charity workers in iran that lets say help orphans are considered akhoond supporters ?! lets not mix the two

·
Registered
198 Posts
then u dont love iran!It has nothing to do who rules iran,look what samie is doing.
this helps the people of Iran,not shoar.
I was thinking the same!! It is very petty...
i dont know exactly what u mean because the sentence is a bit off
but samie is doing a huge thing for iran, and it has nothing to do with any regime
he is helping build one of the best neuroscience centres in the world in iran! this is huge
if its like that then all charity workers in iran that lets say help orphans are considered akhoond supporters ?! lets not mix the two
:applause:

·
Read Only
0 Posts
I agree guys, but I also understand where Shayan is coming from.

Personally I've always wanted to do smtg to help child workers in Iran. Obviously the situation in Iran isn't anything like that of India, Pakistan or other developing countries, but we still have our fare share of child workers and street children. Hopefully by the time I'm 35-40 I'll have enough disposable income to build a center that teaches 14-18 year olds simple trades so they could support themselves in the future (in order to be accepted the kids would have to be in school).

I've got it all figured out lol. All I need is a couple of hundred thousand dollars haha.

·
Banned
1,690 Posts
then ur intention to help is just egoistic and not pure--u dont want to help but advertise what u are doing.
if u are just interested in making the situation better u dont care who is getting the credits.
But its not my job to tell u what to do.
But i 4 myself realy respect a guy like samiie

·
Persian Gulf
2,499 Posts
No, I didn't mean it like that. The regime doesn't care about people like Samiee, rather they are just using him as a propaganda tool. If they cared about the genius of Iran, they wouldn't put uneducated pasdars in charge of every god damn position.
It is hard to imagine the huge amount money Iranians have outside Iran. In US alone it is something like 1000 billion dollars, add Dubai, Turkey, UK, etc... Most of the are willing to invest in their own country under a stable, trustworthy regime. So when that time comes these investments will revolutionize Iran and its economy.

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No, I didn't mean it like that. The regime doesn't care about people like Samiee, rather they are just using him as a propaganda tool. If they cared about the genius of Iran, they wouldn't put uneducated pasdars in charge of every god damn position.
It is hard to imagine the huge amount money Iranians have outside Iran. In US alone it is something like 1000 billion dollars, add Dubai, Turkey, UK, etc... Most of the are willing to invest in their own country under a stable, trustworthy regime. So when that time comes these investments will revolutionize Iran and its economy.
not only that, but many are educated, have alot of business experience and could really help iran, but again sadly , under this regime

if many of the diaspora return, and work in iran (putting housing and space aside), iran could really improve, they will be a great help
sadly, its the other way around, and more people just get out

sarbaz i agree with u too

·
1,236 Posts
Watch your language folks. SinaK has been given an infraction for his language.

STAY ON TOPIC.

·
1,236 Posts
After your last post, Sina veered-off topic with a lot of inappropriate language. I removed it all.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts