SkyscraperCity banner

12261 - 12280 of 12298 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not quite. But, differently much much more than most of our middle eastern neighbors.

Women can drive, go to school, own businesses, play sports, hold parliament position, even one of the vice presidents is women. Also there are more women than men who attend university.

The situation is improving a lot from the past years. This administration has done a good job improving the situation of women in workplace as well.

so ur an expert on middle east human right?? most of iran's muslim neighbors, the women have MANY rights MORE than iran. they allowed to do everything u mention above plus more...only exception is saudia arabia...don't assume ur a scholar & spread fake info about countries that is not yours. look at ur country first the # 1 violator of women & human rights. its iran that made Islam look bad in the eyes of the world.

·
Premium Member
1,630 Posts
so ur an expert on middle east human right?? most of iran's muslim neighbors, the women have MANY rights MORE than iran. they allowed to do everything u mention above plus more...only exception is saudia arabia...don't assume ur a scholar & spread fake info about countries that is not yours. look at ur country first the # 1 violator of women & human rights. its iran that made Islam look bad in the eyes of the world.
So in the same sentence Saudi Arabia is worse than Iran but Iran is n°1 violator or women & human rights?!

·
Premium Member
1,630 Posts
Landscapes Photos That Capture the Beauty of Iran

Photographer Farzad Orsgani was born in Iran and spent the first 16 years of his life there before emigrating. After noticing politics clouding people’s perceptions of his home country, Orsgani decided to return to Iran to capture a new perspective through landscape photography.

“I have been living in Germany for eight years and have repeatedly noticed that my home in the media and in the vast majority of the population is represented very negatively by the political decisions, so I tried in my last project to create a new image of Iran,” Orsgani tells PetaPixel.

Orsgani flew to Iran in April 2018 and spent a month traveling to 13 cities around the country to photograph the diversity of the landscapes he encountered.

“I’ve tried to separate myself from the politics and stereotypes that are always shown by Iran and to show a new perspective on the beauty of this country,” he says.

https://petapixel.com/2018/09/04/landscapes-photos-that-capture-the-beauty-of-iran/

12261 - 12280 of 12298 Posts