SkyscraperCity banner

1101 - 1120 of 1130 Posts

·
Iranophile
42 Posts
Can't find "Dulab" listed anywhere on any of the line 7 planning maps. But given the area in District 14 of the same name, I would assume it's on the Southeastern branch of Line 7. Also weird given the current almost finished state it wasn't mentioned in the Financial Tribune article you quote directly above. Let's see when it actually opens to clarify location.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Dulab station (southeast - line 7) near completion :

The station is the one highlighted here, "Mahallati". Renamed because I think it shared a name with Line 3 Station.

The station is located at this coordinate : 35° 40' 4.82", 51° 27' 45.17"

Dulab Station connects to Tehran city bus route 204. Which goes to Tupkhaneh/Imam khomeini metro

Also highlighted "Qiyam Square" station, opened at the same day as Dulab

Qiyam Square connects to multiple bus routes, most importantly BRT Line 2, plus city routes that connet to "Terminal-e Jonub", Shush, and Tupkhaneh(Imam Khomeini Metro)

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Unveiling of the new metro train and 2 new stations in the NorthWest of line 6 : "Shahid Sattari" & "Yadegar Emam" :

WOAH That is one long extension. Line 6 terminated at Imam Hossein previously, so .... its basically across town, about ~14km.

Do we know if they've also opened the interchange stations with Lines 1, 3, 6? Or does it go directly to Yadegar and Sattari?

·
Iranophile
42 Posts
I wonder if they just operate island branch lines on each end of the line. Would be odd to operate without any intermediate stops between those two segments. Reminds me of how they started operating line 7 with just a shuttle service of one train on the same track going back and forth. Once the interchange between lines 6 and 7 becomes operational at Tarbiat-e Modarres University this will be a highly useful extension to the network.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Map of Operational sections of Tehran Metro as of Friday 19 March 2021 (End of the Persian year 1399) (I KNOW saturday is 30th, Leap year....... but yeah .... not expecting any opening ceremonies on ruze sal tahvil :p )

1101 - 1120 of 1130 Posts