SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Tel Aviv 2000 (100fl)

6094 Views 30 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Kappa21
Tel Aviv 2000
Friday, 16.5 9.30 and 13:00.
The Square Building, Azrieli Center, Tel Aviv.
Meeting point: Entrance to the Square building lobby.
Come and hear about the ambitious urban-planning project “Tel Aviv 2000”, straight from the mouth of Miki Mansfeld, whose office (Mansfeld-Kahat) won a 2007 international architecture competition. The project, slated to become Israel’s new Central Business Center, is going to stretch over 3 million square feet and serve different functions - an advanced transportation center, commerce, residential blocks, hotels, cultural institutions and entertainment centers, parks and easy access roads to and from Tel Aviv, Ramat Gan and Givataim, for all types of transportation. As part of the lecture, guests will be able to observe the compound from the altitude of the Azrieli Square building.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Tel-Aviv 2000 compound will include 8 towers up to 100F and new train station:clap: . This project was approved this summer. Mansfeld & Kehat architects were the winners.
P.S: The design can change

http://www.mansfeld-kehat.co.il/s100/lhe/agalleries preview/c2053.php
See less See more
thats old news
thats old news
Now i'm disappointed :eek:hno:
I really thought this is how TA will look like, soon :eek:hno:
thats old news
representation will be this friday........
they should make it a non-road area for pedestrians only.
Would be nice and the center of the city.....
agree
I'm going to the event, and then we'll see the status of the entire thing. Should be interesting. It's at 09:30 this Friday. Who else is coming?
Unfortunately I cant...its my birthday..I have things to prepare for the evening;)
I'm going to the event, and then we'll see the status of the entire thing. Should be interesting. It's at 09:30 this Friday. Who else is coming?
ITS SHABBOS!!!!!!!!!

or wait...9:30 or 21:30?
YOU EUROPEANS :mad: get with the time!!!

ummmm take pictures
Unfortunately I cant...its my birthday..I have things to prepare for the evening;)
King Zohar has to put his makeup and practice his dance routine for his 23rd! :lol:
^^:rofl:
LOL, i "love" how they name projects, natbag 2000, light rail 2005, Tel-Aviv 2000....
it would be fats if this project will be finished till 2014
Zohar, I can't believe you will miss an event like this :p but whatever, have a good birthday party :D

Psycho, are you coming to the event?
yea...Im becoming old :rofl:
People, i got a forum question:

Do you guys want a design in this 100+ Floor tower. Or do you rather have an average tower that is high?

What do you guys want?

Personally speaking, i think the Azrieli towers are nice design, but basic and flat out what they are - 3 towers that make up the layout of Tel Aviv, the City.

Do you guys want Design over Height or Height over Design? :?
And what about the Egged tower? i'm lost :nuts:
they going to ruin the park over there?
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.