Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
9,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why is it called golf? So misleading lol
built on Golf Kitan center that was sold by golf group (fashion company Golf & Co).
so they kept the name golf. no golf course there.
also they market it as luxury but the "park" (garden) will be public space and no pool.
maybe luxury location - because its is in one of the most expensive suburbs of tlv.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Why don't we have dozens of E-B projects in Afeka and its surroundings anyone has a clue?

There is no real height or preservation restrictions like in central TLV, the area has a lot of high demand,
and although there are many private houses and newer constructions, there are still A LOT of shikunim which could easily be transformed into this type of project.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Why don't we have dozens of E-B projects in Afeka and its surroundings anyone has a clue?

There is no real height or preservation restrictions like in central TLV, the area has a lot of high demand,
and although there are many private houses and newer constructions, there are still A LOT of shikunim which could easily be transformed into this type of project.
At the moment the transit infrastructure in the area is lacking. Pinhas Rosen has decent bus service but if you go a few blocks west to Bnei Efrayim for instance it's not as good. There are quite a lot of projects happening in Hadar Yosef, and Neot Afeka is seeing more projects in recent years. But now that it's clear that there will be a Metro station in the area I believe there are a lot of plans behind the scenes and we'll start seeing it on the ground soon. Especially if the Yellow Line is revived as a BRT/ART

BTW when I say bus service to Bnei Efrayim isn't good, it's still amazing compared to North American suburbs. I live in the area and I usually take my scooter downtown through the park. But it's sad to see that both the Green Line and Metro are not really walking distance from my home, especially since in 2018 an M1 station was proposed fairly close to my home

·
4,997 Posts
I like it too, but it should be remembered that 18 floors is close (or at) the point of least effficiency, i.e. where the building maintenance per apartment is the highest. While the residents will likely be very wealthy, who knows what will happen in 50 years. 8 floors is great though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts