SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1118 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I liked that quote:

"הרחבת הקניון והקמת המגדל על קרקע בית ידיעות אחרונות משלים את המלאכה שהתחלנו בשנת 1995 עם הקמתו של מרכז עזריאלי, וצפוי לשנות שוב את קו הרקיע של תל אביב בצורתו ההנדסית והייחודית"

^^Azriely claims that this unique shaped building will change the skyline of TA....

So unique. Not like any other tower in the world, or even TA itself!

·
11,357 Posts
I don't think the construction will start in 2014 though.
According to Walla, Yediot should finish their new tower in Rishon LeZion and vacate the premises.
I am not sure what is the current state of the construction there, but I doubt it will be ready in one year from now.

·
arctic tern
3,925 Posts
According to Walla, Yediot should finish their new tower in Rishon LeZion and vacate the premises.
I am not sure what is the current state of the construction there, but I doubt it will be ready in one year from now.
That's why Azrieli is going to pay only a quarter of the lot's price now. The rest will be paid only when Yediot finished evacuating their offices.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

seems legit.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what news said 2017 and 2022?
are you inventing dates?

according to Walla, Yediot will evict the building by 2017, which means construction could start that year.

Making up dates, construction approvals or user profile is your field of work, Yerushalmi.

1 - 20 of 1118 Posts