Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few days ago, Azorim group and Delek purchased this plot on HaMasger street, just north of Hasan Arfe.
Currently built are a two-story office building and a parking lot.

The developer is interested in building a 40fl mixed-use tower.

Credit: IDBG Group

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I like it.
The location is great of course, next to Karlebach Station, walking distance from M1 and potentially walking distance from IR if/when they decide to build that Itshak Sade station that's been talked about for a few decades now. And HaMasger st. is getting a major makeover anyway with Shidrat HaKirya next year. Because of the location I hope they build a lot less parking spaces - it'll also mean it'll get built faster

The design is nothing special but at least it's not a glass cube, I guess we'll wait and see what glass they decide to use. I really hope they add a commercial front

·
Registered
330 Posts
A few days ago, Azorim group and Delek purchased this plot on HaMasger street, just north of Hasan Arfe.
Currently built are a two-story office building and a parking lot.
This lot has actually two separate buildings, both occupy or have occupied by Governmental offices (5-6 floor two-winged building) and some offices of Discount bank (3-4 floors).
Are you sure that the proposed purchase includes the parking garage to the west? It is a different lot to my knowledge.

·
Registered
532 Posts
The complex currently houses Wolt, who have painted it blue. I like it, gives color to the ugly building (literally). I still won't shed any tears when this is demolished, of course
View attachment 2570088
View attachment 2570086
Interesting choice of colors, especially regarding the fact that the inner building is housing the Tel Aviv offices of the Ministry of Transport.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Interesting choice of colors, especially regarding the fact that the inner building is housing the Tel Aviv offices of the Ministry of Transport.
That won't be the worst for those offices... It looks derelict from the inside (been there many times)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts