SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
NYC
424 Posts
I am still wondering how are they gonna solve the traffic problem in that area ; I know that some interventions are being planned but wonder If that is going to be enough for the formidable increase in traffic that this new " Midtown" area is going to bring to the city

·
8,517 Posts
Why is it a problem?
They can all have exits to Ayalon
I actually think that's a great idea to build offices along Ayalon river.
Plus the light rail will pass there and I think is going to have a station nearby

·
Banned
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this area has the best public transport accesibility you can ask for in any city and it will just get better.
walking distance to trains, bus stations, taxis bicycle routes, addition of metro stations.
perfect for living without a car.

·
8,517 Posts
Yeah it is really the best place for Tel Aviv's downtown.
If it were in my power I would even move all towers from Rotschild area to Ayalon as well :)
Having Ayalon all built up in towers connected to Diamond Exchange will finally create a nice skyline for Tel Aviv.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I actually prefer the boxy design better... It's more elegant (despite the less modern look). And there's too much glass towers in the area anyway.
I hope this will be built.

·
Registered
518 Posts
As long as its windows will look like in the rendering, unlike the glass windows that are familiar with this style of buildings, it should be an interesting addition.

·
Registered
9,415 Posts
also: it will be taller than 72m for sure.

thats 3.4 per floor, thats residential floors not office floors.
where is the 72m coming from?
I think you should delete it until we have the correct one.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts