SkyscraperCity Forum banner
561 - 580 of 892 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Something interesting I have just found:
According to Electra Construction's site the tower has 58 floors.
floors 0-5 public areas, 6-42 a hotel with 977 rooms and from 42-58 108 apartments.
The residential addition was proposed earlier but it was not clear if it was approved.
If what is mentioned on Electra's site is true than this tower will be one of Tel Aviv's tallest. By conventional calculations it should be at least 180 meters tall but as lobby floors and hotel floors are usually taller it seems that ~200 meters is more likely.

·
arctic tern
3,777 Posts
floors 0-5 public areas, 6-42 a hotel with 977 rooms and from 42-58 108 apartments.
The residential addition was proposed earlier but it was not clear if it was approved.
If what is mentioned on Electra's site is true than this tower will be one of Tel Aviv's tallest. By conventional calculations it should be at least 180 meters tall but as lobby floors and hotel floors are usually taller it seems that ~200 meters is more likely.
I'm also pretty sure it will be Israel's largest hotel (by number of rooms), and will amount to around 10% of the hotel rooms in Tel-Aviv once completed.

·
10,757 Posts
That would be the 4th hotel in this area, all on Begin road and all within 10 minute walk from each other.
Play hotel in Midtown, Crown plaza in in Azriely, future hotel in midrise part of We tower and this.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I highly doubt the aviation authority would approve a tower over 180m in this area
That would be the 4th hotel in this area, all on Begin road and all within 10 minute walk from each other.
Play hotel in Midtown, Crown plaza in in Azriely, future hotel in midrise part of We tower and this.
And don't forget the 25 floor hotel next to Azrieli town.

·
10,757 Posts
Wait, since this is only the core, once the tower's frame starts climbing, the crane will end up being inside the tower?
Unless, they will make it so, the frame is always lagging behind the core just enough, so the crane is always hanging on the outer wall of the core and isn't surrounded by the tower's frame?

561 - 580 of 892 Posts