Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
If you look closely you can notice that the yellow parts seem to be at the edge of the tower's perimeter itself, and not the core. So if the case is that they are erecting a 4th crane i guess it will climb along the perimeter and serve the construction of the floors and/or assist the construction of the podium section that faces sarona. I don't think they will use a 4th crane to build the tower itself as 4 cranes for such a tower might be excessive and it wouldn't have a big space to operate in, so I assume it would be a crane to help with the podium and the ground floors. I guess that if they are going to erect a crane then we will see it in a matter of days going up.

Registered
Did they eventually get permits for more floors that the construction has resumed after the cranes were taken down last may? Seems like the core is rising every week by a floor. Hopefully would reach the 45th floor within 6 months at that pace.

Registered
Great photos!

I remember that the construction was put on hold because of a dispute on granting rights to build more floors to the tower. How did it end? The height will stay the same?

Registered
Nice to to see that the core's platform is climbing another level. I wonder if at any point the progress on the core will slow significantly until more progress happen at the frame or the core will continue at the pace and the frame will rise faster when they get to the regular floors.

Registered
Not sure, considering that they will have to get the walls of the hotel rooms and such to be done as well. Will be interesting to see what method will be choosen for that.
If you scroll a few pics above you can see that they are already doing something similar for some rooms on the floor that is currently being built (not sure what those rooms are for, if the boundries they laid down are indeed of rooms).

Registered
Looks like the crane facing Kalka Building is getting preps for another suspension so it can further climb up.
Judging by that it seems pace of the core isn't slowing down...
I guess the frame will get more attention after the underground part is done and the podium taking shape.
They've been working on the current unfinished frame-floor for 3 weeks...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts