Skyscraper City Forum banner
701 - 720 of 758 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Great photos!

I remember that the construction was put on hold because of a dispute on granting rights to build more floors to the tower. How did it end? The height will stay the same?

·
arctic tern
3,528 Posts
Great photos!

I remember that the construction was put on hold because of a dispute on granting rights to build more floors to the tower. How did it end? The height will stay the same?
Doesn't seem like they managed to get approval for more floors. A plan uploaded to TA muni's website in mid-October shows 46 floors and height of 163 meters above street level:

·
Registered
80 Posts
What an incredible angle. Kind of off-topic, but is it too much of me to hope that they build something marvelous on that street corner between Begin and Hamasger?

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Something will be built there for sure, I think someone also published a plan.
What currently exists there is crap and doesn't fulfill the location it's standing on (I think it's a per hour "hotel" btw, think I saw a sign once).

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice to to see that the core's platform is climbing another level. I wonder if at any point the progress on the core will slow significantly until more progress happen at the frame or the core will continue at the pace and the frame will rise faster when they get to the regular floors.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
F O U R T E E N L A N E S!

But in the new refurbished part of the shidrat hakirya the number of lanes is around 8, am I right?
Sadly the Begin tunnel is staying, so that area will still have lots of lanes (I think less than today but I'm not sure)

But of course the sidewalks will be much wider, lots of trees and 2 way bike lanes on each side. So it's an enormous imrovement either way

701 - 720 of 758 Posts