Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located just off the Motorway in Tema, TOR City is only a 15 minute drive from the airport or downtown Accra.
You will be in a live, work, play community that is conveniently located with high quality amenities.
This project is an international collaboration of the TOR City Development Consortium, including master
planning and design from Ground 11 architects. 800 Apartments, 40 townhomes, 20 Villas, 45000 sqm mall,
3000 sqm clubs with five acres of elevated gardens and pools.

TOR City Mall
As the living room of the city, the mall incorporates elements of urban ecology into the design.
As the ecology from the outside is brought in using the breezeway, the dual atrium forms a protected atmosphere.

Executive Villas
Executive villas are standalone homes with five bedrooms and more that four thousand square feet or four hundred square meters over two stories.
Each villa has a two car garage and a two bedroom out-quarters. The neighborhood clubhouse provides fitness facilities, a pool, tennis courts
and community event spaces, all within a short walking distance from your new home.

Apartment Homes
TOR City apartments provide all of the urban comforts at a lower cost to purchase and maintain your new home.
These buildings contain state-of-the-art features and luxury amenities that are unrivaled in the marketplace.
The spaces are palatial and are of standard-defining quality from the two bedrooms with spacious living areas
and prime kitchens to the luxury four bedroom penthouses with astounding views.

Family Patio Homes
Our four bedroom patio homes are big enough for your whole family with room to grow! Situated in among the vibrant neighborhoods of TOR City,
these units are over two thousand square feet with spacious open spaces and adjacent to parks and community clubhouses.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cc: https://www.torcity.co/ , @Ground11Architects

·
Registered
675 Posts
Exactly the word that popped into my head when I saw this. Its a trend now. I think someone gets a kick out of, well I should say some people, taking the rest of us for a ride, coming up with "impossible and often weird and over elaborate proposals. One must first learn to walk before one can run.

·
Concerned Citizen
51 Posts
It feels like HOPE City all over again. With all the pomp and pageantry nothing came out of it. I have a tiny hope this project is real and is realized. Sigh, well a dude can hope.

·
Registered
17 Posts
why can't we as a people be a bit optimistic? why should anyone in the 21st century think that such a project is beyond the capabilities of Ghana? just because hope city failed does not in anyway justify our posturing and lack of confidence and belief in subsequent projects. Tema is a big area and such a project befits its status, besides, hope city failed in the previous administration as such, we ought to be a bit more hopeful due to the change in administration. this is not to sound political but then, a new breath of life comes with every change in administration. Let's not be doubting thomases

·
Registered
17 Posts
let us remind ourselves that this project does not in away in terms size or luxury trump current projects which are already under construction. the switchback, the exchange and other upcoming developments by wonda world are far bigger and yet are being built. This will just be an addition and not the best of all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts