Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's the main industry there? Is it doing well?
The main company DESTILACIJA, had realy made Teslic grow into a City. At that time it was the first plant for chemical conversion of wood by the process of destructive distillation in the Balkans.:)

Teslic also has many other companies, shops, Cafe's after Cafe's... Tourism is also an industry, majority comeing from Banja Vrucica.. The City is doing O.K. Obviously nothing compared to what it used to be. :)

More Churches

( I am not trying to show teslic as a Serb city, but these were the only pictures on the site)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
It was a joke between my friend and I, hence the "Hehehe, kidding" that you cut off the end when you quoted me. ;)

It's not really any of your concern. :) I know Yugoboy doesn't hate me, or my people, and I'm sure he knows I do not hate him, or his. Perhaps your problem is more internal than it is related to me? Must be frustrating to be living in BiH for people with your views... ;)

And how did you get un-ignored from my username anyway?

Anyhow, problem fixed. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------

Yugoboy:

Here's one I hope you'll love Yugoboy... :)

I actually found it when I made the Teslic thread before I left, but I had problems uploading it to ImageShack and gave up! :D

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mila said:
It was a joke between my friend and I, hence the "Hehehe, kidding" that you cut off the end when you quoted me. ;)

It's not really any of your concern. :) I know Yugoboy doesn't hate me, or my people, and I'm sure he knows I do not hate him, or his. Perhaps your problem is more internal than it is related to me? Must be frustrating to be living in BiH for people with your views... ;)

And how did you get un-ignored from my username anyway?

Anyhow, problem fixed. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------

Yugoboy:

Here's one I hope you'll love Yugoboy... :)

I actually found it when I made the Teslic thread before I left, but I had problems uploading it to ImageShack and gave up! :D

Offcourse I don't mind that JOKE.. haha even if you really didn't like cyrillic.. who cares? :)

anyways, that picture is BEAUTIFUL!!! :eek2: thank you very much Friend!

Where did you find it? Is there more?

·
Српски Ф
5,154 Posts
Mila said:
Yaahhh, you always can put smilies behind your comments to 'hide'(with the possibility to justify yourself at the end) your bad intentions :sleepy:

Mila said:
It's not really any of your concern:).
If it comes to serbian cultural bashing it of course is:) draga Milo

We won't have any problems if you stick to certain rules

Majevcan

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A Tour Of Teslic :) (part 1)

Welcome To Teslic

The first thing you see when you come to Teslic is this sign :)

On the way ot the city center you will see many new/old companies (this one was recently built)

The first main building you will see on your way to the city, is this Bus station

Then you will finally reach the city, by crossing the City Bridge over the Usora river.

The Usora is the main river that goes through the Municipality

while crossing the Bridge you will see some older houses, built by the Austrians.

Once crossing the bridge, you ether go to the main street or the old colonial area. This is the colonial area. MOstly older buildings built in the 1800's.. but as you can see on the left some new buildings are being made.

Once you leave the colonial area, you will be at the main street. This street is usualy lively, with people cafe's .. unfortunetly i only have these pictures :sleepy:

The old catholic church is located on the main street, it is somewhat of a symbol to the city.

Anouther view from a cafe

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Majevčan said:
what a fresh comment. I remember you saying in another thread that you are not provoking:sleepy:. The forum would be a better place if you keep such comments to you:)

Thanx in advance

Majevcan
Yeah...What a great sense of humor. :| As you see...She said, "hehe, just kidding". Your thoughts about here telling lies and infront of the computer "hidding" here real thoughts is complete bullshit, because untill you see here in real life, and watch here TYPE the post and see here laughing, keep your immature comments to yourself. :|

You seriously we all have to understand your Serbian humor, which we have accepted, but then you come and say that she affended you when she even said, JUST JOKING! :eek:hno:

You've got some serious problems man, and untill you fix them, who's going to even believe you? Personally, I would have you banned like your friend, Duckzilla, since you cheered him on and were right by his side during his stupid opinions that had no real information were expressed.

Keep at it man, one day you'll meet where your friend went...Into BAN-LAND. :lol:

Ok, I've said my part, and let's all get together to see his pitiful come back which will take him about the whole day to think of. :no:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Don't bother, Mimica, seriously. :) People like Majevcan want to live in a little Serbian bubble where nothing Bosniak, Croat, or anything else for that matter exists. :)

It doesn't matter what we say - just by BEING here, it is enough to provoke him. Whatever thread we create, whatever we do...he will find something. So why bother? It looks bad on our part to be fighting them back down every time they bait us.

The moderators have obviously wised up to what is happening and it's not our responsibility to change people like Majevcan. If we get involved, then we face the possibility of being reprimanded as well. So just ignore them - it really works!

And RE: Yugoboy's new pics:

Yugoboy, it saddens me to see how run-down things are in the Republika Srpska. In the last few years, you can REALLY see how the Federation is jumping quite far ahead. Of course there are many exceptions - Banja Luka and Doboj being perfect examples, Mostar an opposite example from this side - but it's still, overall, becoming painfully obvious.

I truly pray the RS cooperates with the ICTY and is freed from these sanctions before the nationalists manage to use this suffering to pull even more minds to their fascist way of thinking. Things have calmed down so much in the cities that are doing exceptionally well, Yugoboy...I really believe the two are related.

I had a point when I started, I swear I did - hahaha. I guess I'm just trying to say that I'll cross my fingers for you, and pray that everything works itself soon with your people in mind. :) Promise.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
mila,

I really don't think Federation is that far ahead.. Sarajevo yes. But i don't know.. I just want Bosnia as one country not federation or RS. If they were unified things would be better for both. Teslic in those last pics doesnt look so good becaouse of the weather.. but I SWERE when i get pictures of it on the summer time I will prove you wrong! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Actually, Yugoboy, I already believe you. I've seen many pictures of Sarajevo, and other cities around the world, that have looked horrible because of the weather.

I agree - I simply cannot wait for Bosnia-Herzegovina to be completely united again. There is a part of me, of course, that wants it just to spite the nationalists on all sides that want to break it apart.

The larger part of my heart, though, just feels united with these places. It hurts me to think that the village where my parents grew up is a "country" founded by the people who killed them. I can't wait for the country to be reunited, Yugoboy...if only because then it will be okay to feel the way I feel about Banja Luka, Prijedor, Doboj, Trebinje, and other cities. I don't want to be disconnected from them. They're a part of my country, a part of my body, my heritage.

It's like the old Orthodox Church in Sarajevo. It has what is, without a doubt, one of the best collections of ancient Byzantine relics, murals, and other artifacts. I'm so proud of that but there are...conflicting feelings...that end up getting in the way.

I would give my life for any one of the Serbs burried in Bosnian Army cemeteries; those Serbs who died at our side, fighting to defend Sarajevo from our common enemy. For any one them I was crawl in the coffin alive if it meant they could crawl out. I just want to be able to feel this way about everyone, you know?

And for the time being, I cannot.

·
Banned
1,680 Posts
Its been 10 years after the Deyton accords...is war still the only think you guys can talk about?
Bosnia can't move forward if Bosnians keep living in the past.

You guys need to take some lessons from Serbia...probably the best country at forgiving & forgetting.

And Mila, honestly...i'm a little scared for you. You sound kind of obsessed...with all that "crawling in the grave" stuff.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Kommandant Mark said:
Its been 10 years after the Deyton accords...is war still the only think you guys can talk about?
Bosnia can't move forward if Bosnians keep living in the past.

You guys need to take some lessons from Serbia...probably the best country at forgiving & forgetting.

And Mila, honestly...i'm a little scared for you. You sound kind of obsessed...with all that "crawling in the grave" stuff.

Oh, yeah...We're always living in the past. ;) :| Bosnia and Herzegovina can move forward, and if you haven't realized, it is moving ahead.

Take lessons of Serbia and Montenegro? :| Sure, how hard is it to forget them attacking a different country? :lol: Seriously...Nato could have given you some bombs, but you gave us HELL. :no:

It's good that Mila scares you, since your a Serb, you obviously have "forgive and forget" her quickly, right? :D :lol:

Please...Was there a reason for your pitiful post? The only reason I am being this mean, is because you obviously never give Bosnia and Herzegovina the respect that it deserves. :eek:hno: You respect it, I respect you...

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
yugoboy said:
mila,

I really don't think Federation is that far ahead.. Sarajevo yes. But i don't know.. I just want Bosnia as one country not federation or RS. If they were unified things would be better for both. Teslic in those last pics doesnt look so good becaouse of the weather.. but I SWERE when i get pictures of it on the summer time I will prove you wrong! :cheers:

I personally do think that the Federation is a lot father ahead of RS, but that is just my belief. A little correction, WHEN the RS and Federation become unified, then of course there is going to me more peace, and pride. :yes: I believe that Teslic looks much better in the summer, since most Eastern European cities do look sort of "dirty" in the winter. :dunno: I can't wait for your pictures, to see some hardcore pictures of Teslic. :D

I really do think that Bosnia and Herzegovina does have the great quality of progressing, as it has been doing, and it will continue if the government keeps going as it is. :) :yes:

:cheers1:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
In these pictures you can see how different Teslic looks in the Summer and Winter...

Titova Ulica (Summer)

Titova Ulica (Winter)

Cafe Elite (summer)

Cafe Elite (Winter)

Usora River (Summer)

River Usora (Winter)

but this bridge is just ugly!

1 - 20 of 119 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.