SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
5,371 Posts
Majevčan said:
what a fresh comment. I remember you saying in another thread that you are not provoking:sleepy:. The forum would be a better place if you keep such comments to you:)

Thanx in advance

Majevcan
Yeah...What a great sense of humor. :| As you see...She said, "hehe, just kidding". Your thoughts about here telling lies and infront of the computer "hidding" here real thoughts is complete bullshit, because untill you see here in real life, and watch here TYPE the post and see here laughing, keep your immature comments to yourself. :|

You seriously we all have to understand your Serbian humor, which we have accepted, but then you come and say that she affended you when she even said, JUST JOKING! :eek:hno:

You've got some serious problems man, and untill you fix them, who's going to even believe you? Personally, I would have you banned like your friend, Duckzilla, since you cheered him on and were right by his side during his stupid opinions that had no real information were expressed.

Keep at it man, one day you'll meet where your friend went...Into BAN-LAND. :lol:

Ok, I've said my part, and let's all get together to see his pitiful come back which will take him about the whole day to think of. :no:

· Registered
5,371 Posts
Kommandant Mark said:
Its been 10 years after the Deyton accords...is war still the only think you guys can talk about?
Bosnia can't move forward if Bosnians keep living in the past.

You guys need to take some lessons from Serbia...probably the best country at forgiving & forgetting.

And Mila, honestly...i'm a little scared for you. You sound kind of obsessed...with all that "crawling in the grave" stuff.

Oh, yeah...We're always living in the past. ;) :| Bosnia and Herzegovina can move forward, and if you haven't realized, it is moving ahead.

Take lessons of Serbia and Montenegro? :| Sure, how hard is it to forget them attacking a different country? :lol: Seriously...Nato could have given you some bombs, but you gave us HELL. :no:

It's good that Mila scares you, since your a Serb, you obviously have "forgive and forget" her quickly, right? :D :lol:

Please...Was there a reason for your pitiful post? The only reason I am being this mean, is because you obviously never give Bosnia and Herzegovina the respect that it deserves. :eek:hno: You respect it, I respect you...

· Registered
5,371 Posts
yugoboy said:
mila,

I really don't think Federation is that far ahead.. Sarajevo yes. But i don't know.. I just want Bosnia as one country not federation or RS. If they were unified things would be better for both. Teslic in those last pics doesnt look so good becaouse of the weather.. but I SWERE when i get pictures of it on the summer time I will prove you wrong! :cheers:

I personally do think that the Federation is a lot father ahead of RS, but that is just my belief. A little correction, WHEN the RS and Federation become unified, then of course there is going to me more peace, and pride. :yes: I believe that Teslic looks much better in the summer, since most Eastern European cities do look sort of "dirty" in the winter. :dunno: I can't wait for your pictures, to see some hardcore pictures of Teslic. :D

I really do think that Bosnia and Herzegovina does have the great quality of progressing, as it has been doing, and it will continue if the government keeps going as it is. :) :yes:

:cheers1:

· Registered
5,371 Posts
Nice pictures of Teslic yugoboy, but I'd prefer if you two (Mila and yugoboy) stopped bashing Tuzla. :) Tuzla is recovering, and no matter what you two think, it's a great city nevertheless, and a part of Bosnia and Herzegovina. :) :yes:

· Registered
5,371 Posts
Pavle said:
I really don't think we can call Teslić - a city. It's one small town in western part of Srpska, near Banja Luka. Yes, it has Banja Vrućica, but that's all. And about it's beauty, for me it's cute small place, but to be honest nothing special. We have many places like that. That new Orthodox church is probably the best thing in the town?

Just maybe 30-40 kilometars to north is town with ~ same population, but much more developed. It's Prnjavor, and I think that Teslić should copy some things from Prnjavor, mostly those things Prnjavor did with it's economy.

I respect your thoughts, but I believe that Teslic is a city. Considering that a city is, "A center of population, commerce, and culture." :) All those things qualify Teslic as a city in my opinion.
Give Teslic some more time, I'm sure they'll have more and more impressive things in the city.
I've really curious about Prnjavor, why don't you make us a thread and post some really nice pictures in it? I'd really enjoy seeing another BIH city on the list.

· Registered
5,371 Posts
yugoboy said:
Mimica,

I really don't see how Prnjavor can at all compete with Teslic.

It really has nothing more, but maybe less than Teslic has. Here is the Site:

http://galerija.prnjavor.info/

My friend, I didn't say anything bad about Teslic. As a matter of fact, I love Teslic. It's one of those "get away from it all" type of cities that still holds itself to being modern. :)
All I said about Prnjavor was that it would be interesting to have a thread about it.

· Registered
5,371 Posts
Let's just stop fighting, and find out more things about Teslic. Pavle, like I told you before my friend. I'd be VERY happy if you made a thread about Prnjavor, and show us some of that wonderful city!

· Registered
5,371 Posts
Excellent pictures yugoboy. :) I've got some good news as well, I'm using my new computer! :cheers1:
I finally get enough courage to walk down to the store, and buy my extremely new, extremely modern, extremely fast, and extremely sexy (;)) laptop. :)

· Registered
5,371 Posts
falcon iv said:
prnjavor has got many people who came from serbia and west europen cities,and started investing money in many business projects.but teslic is very nice small town.you can't say that for prnjavor.

Could you please make a Prnjavor construction thread? Do you know of any projects there, or have you only visited once?

· Registered
5,371 Posts
Excellent update Yugoboy. :) I really enjoy seeing more new pictures of this great city. I just want to see some more of the actual downtown instead of nature.
Nature is great, but there is something about developed areas that really makes the difference. :)
Teslic must be the most beautiful in the fall. Seeing all those colours in random areas of the city, with nature everywhere would be great.
If possible, I'd like to compare this picture in the winter, summer, and fall. :) It would be absolutely stunning. :yes:

· Registered
5,371 Posts
I've got some questions about Teslic. :)

Is the population of the city increasing or decreasing? At what rate?
What are the majority of projects like in Teslic? Offices, residentials, etc?
Does the city have decent nightlife? What do you usually do?
As a resident of Teslic, do you notice any changes to the city due to the economic growth in Bosnia and Herzegovina? For example, in one year, do you notice many things that have occured in the city, such as new businesses coming in, or just cleaning of the city?

· Registered
5,371 Posts
KhApZ! said:
This is definately one of the nicest RS cities.

I also like to agree with that. Teslic is probably one of my favorite cities in RS, and that is a honest answer. There are many cities in Bosnia and Herzegovina that construct many modern buildings, and forget about the past. Teslic is one city that I can see getting more modern, yet still maintains it's "easy" feeling and comfortable life. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.