SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's the main industry there? Is it doing well?
The main company DESTILACIJA, had realy made Teslic grow into a City. At that time it was the first plant for chemical conversion of wood by the process of destructive distillation in the Balkans.:)

Teslic also has many other companies, shops, Cafe's after Cafe's... Tourism is also an industry, majority comeing from Banja Vrucica.. The City is doing O.K. Obviously nothing compared to what it used to be. :)

More Churches

( I am not trying to show teslic as a Serb city, but these were the only pictures on the site)

· Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mila said:
It was a joke between my friend and I, hence the "Hehehe, kidding" that you cut off the end when you quoted me. ;)

It's not really any of your concern. :) I know Yugoboy doesn't hate me, or my people, and I'm sure he knows I do not hate him, or his. Perhaps your problem is more internal than it is related to me? Must be frustrating to be living in BiH for people with your views... ;)

And how did you get un-ignored from my username anyway?

Anyhow, problem fixed. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------

Yugoboy:

Here's one I hope you'll love Yugoboy... :)

I actually found it when I made the Teslic thread before I left, but I had problems uploading it to ImageShack and gave up! :D

Offcourse I don't mind that JOKE.. haha even if you really didn't like cyrillic.. who cares? :)

anyways, that picture is BEAUTIFUL!!! :eek2: thank you very much Friend!

Where did you find it? Is there more?

· Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A Tour Of Teslic :) (part 1)

Welcome To Teslic

The first thing you see when you come to Teslic is this sign :)

On the way ot the city center you will see many new/old companies (this one was recently built)

The first main building you will see on your way to the city, is this Bus station

Then you will finally reach the city, by crossing the City Bridge over the Usora river.

The Usora is the main river that goes through the Municipality

while crossing the Bridge you will see some older houses, built by the Austrians.

Once crossing the bridge, you ether go to the main street or the old colonial area. This is the colonial area. MOstly older buildings built in the 1800's.. but as you can see on the left some new buildings are being made.

Once you leave the colonial area, you will be at the main street. This street is usualy lively, with people cafe's .. unfortunetly i only have these pictures :sleepy:

The old catholic church is located on the main street, it is somewhat of a symbol to the city.

Anouther view from a cafe

· Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
mila,

I really don't think Federation is that far ahead.. Sarajevo yes. But i don't know.. I just want Bosnia as one country not federation or RS. If they were unified things would be better for both. Teslic in those last pics doesnt look so good becaouse of the weather.. but I SWERE when i get pictures of it on the summer time I will prove you wrong! :cheers:

· Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
In these pictures you can see how different Teslic looks in the Summer and Winter...

Titova Ulica (Summer)

Titova Ulica (Winter)

Cafe Elite (summer)

Cafe Elite (Winter)

Usora River (Summer)

River Usora (Winter)

but this bridge is just ugly!

· Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 · (Edited)
Teslic-Reborn!

Ok, I am back.. and that means Teslic is also back to SCC! :D :cheers:

So here we go...

Teslic is located in Beautiful BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA!

This is a picture of the Municipality of Teslic!

The City of Teslic Map!

A Panoramic View.

Around Town.

· Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 · (Edited)
Boyice, hehehe I really don't know, Banja Vrucica is known for it's Heath, and helping people recover from injuries, and sickness, so I am sure that has something to do with that.

Pavle,

I don't really understand you,

Teslic has always been known as a City, and not many people have ever considered it other wise. It is very young but has accomplished many things in it's history. Banja Vrucica was among the Top 5 Major Tourist Attractions Before the War, and today has commercials, and is again becoming what it once was. Teslic was the First City in the Balkans to have a plant for chemical conversion of wood by the process of destructive distillation. It's Population Before the war was Much higher than it is now, but with the war, it is now only 50,000. Still Teslic is a Very Modern City, and to say that the orthodox church (made in 2003) is the best thing in Town, is very offensive since We have the Historic Liplje Monastery, The Roman Catholic Church, Elite Cafe, Destilacija, Borja ski resort, Stecci, Beautiful Parks, and the Usora river. Teslic is also one of the most multi-ethnic parts of RS. It has several mosques in the villages around it, one catholic church in the city centre, two orthodox churches in the city centre, and countless others around the city. I am also very proud of that, and Teslic has much more to offer.. I will make sure to show it all off!

Mimica,

I really don't see how Prnjavor can at all compete with Teslic.

It really has nothing more, but maybe less than Teslic has. Here is the Site:

http://galerija.prnjavor.info/

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.