SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,406 Posts
^^ Wow, that is quite a road trip that you are about to embark on there fredcalif. If I may ask, why are you driving instead of flying?
I just enjoyed road trip. I have done this for about 15 years.
I used to live in Florida, North Carolina and used to drive to the WEst Coast a lot
then I moved to Arizona and I do travel to Pacific North west and my wife is going to see some friends near Tampa. we are leaving tomorrow and comeback in about 10 days. so it will be 3 days to get there 3 to drive back and 4 days I will be around the bay area and maybe Naples.
I have not been to Fla in quite some times. I used to live in Miami

another reason is I don't feel safe flying.
I might have to buy the sun pass to be able to drive on toll road since my car is from Arizona

· Registered
3,406 Posts
Grand Parkway is pretty much complete between 59 and i10. Some small sections still to be completed. The intersection at i10 is just monstrous!

Work is continuing at pace between 290 and i45. The stanchions for Grand Parkway over i45 are also pretty much complete.

I'm moving to Cross Creek Ranch soon. Looking forward to an easy drive to The Woodlands!
get some pics of that Junction.
I saw it about 6 months go driving on my way back to Arizona.
that thing is huge super big

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.