SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered One.
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! My parents are looking into buying a house in Phitsanulok. I just wont a few questions anwsered please!
= Is it a nice place?
= Interesting?
= Whats it like?
= Do you think its good place to buy? If not, where else in Thailand is?

And any information you can give on Phitsanulok would be much appreciated. Thanks!!

·
Zimoune
2,615 Posts
hey, i went there few months ago. Well there is not much things there, and that's why it is good! Lots of Park surrounding, in the national reserve. The city is quite big and has a train station. That only what i know, hope it will help!;(

·
ไทย Amazing Thailand 泰&#2
3,351 Posts
never been there. but heard it's a pretty nice and quiet city. many historical places as well:) for more info, check out tourism Thailand website www.tourismthailand.org

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Nice to see another person from WA in this forum :)

I went to Phitsaulok a few years ago. I think it's a nice town, probably a good place to live but honestly there's not much to see or do there.
There's a big highrise building called "Topland". It has a nice department store / supermarkets at bottom and hotel above. We stayed for two nights at the top floor of that hotel.. a couple of pics:

1 - you can see a big mosque next to the railway line.. Although the city is famous for a golden buddha figure (Phra Buddha Shinarat)

2 - looking towards the main market / train station

·
Registered One.
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers! Its a new golf course estate there looking into. Were major regular's to Thailand and Indonesia, we've done the tourist thing and wanna find a place just to live in for a while. My parents and I have narrowed it down to Bali, Phuket, or Phitsanulok.

But Bali and Phuket are a bit expensive. But probaly were we will go.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
waustralia said:
Cheers! Its a new golf course estate there looking into. Were major regular's to Thailand and Indonesia, we've done the tourist thing and wanna find a place just to live in for a while. My parents and I have narrowed it down to Bali, Phuket, or Phitsanulok.

But Bali and Phuket are a bit expensive. But probaly were we will go.
ah golf course estate..nice. I think Mandurah is good place to live too, wouldn't mind grabbing a block in one of those canal estates if it's not so expensive :)

·
Success and Happiness
6,696 Posts
Hi everyone! :)

I will be going with a group of photographers to Ayuthya and Sukhothai end June (if my leave is approved). To stay at U-Thong (Ayuthya) and Pailyn (Sukhothai) hotel.

Wondering where can I find good information about both places and hotels, please?

Thanks in advance! :colgate:

·
Premium Member
38,001 Posts
Yeh.....Hope u enjoy your trip to the Historical Capital of Thailand!! :eek:kay:

·
Registered
14,504 Posts
Nice to hear you 're going to Ayuthya and Sukhothai :)U-Thong Inn is nice hotel and not far from the old city.Have a nice trip.

·
Zimoune
2,615 Posts
lucky you are. there are both very nice towns!!! dont forget to rent a bicycle there, weather is so clean tehr, and landscapes so... unique

1 - 20 of 148 Posts