SkyscraperCity banner

61 - 80 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
6,986 Posts
Umm, actually This site is no longer belongs to "THAINOX" Tower.

The new location has been chosen and bought by the company.
It's on Rama IV Road, I'm not exactly sure about the location.....
here is the news bulletin given to Stock Exchange of Thailand:

February 14, 2007 (Valentines Day)

Subject: To notify resolutions of the Board of Directors in relation to cancellation of the project of Head-office building construction on Narathivas road and finding the purchaser of the land on Narathivas road and Change the location of the project of Head-office building construction and purchase the new land

To: Director and Manager
The Stock Exchange of Thailand

Thainox Stainless Public Co., Ltd. (the Company)'s
Board of Directors Meeting number 2/2007 was held on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 at 7.30 a.m. In the meeting the Board of Directors has passed the resolution to approve the following:

1. To cancel the project of Head-office building construction on Narathivas road which was earlier approved by the resolution of the Board of Directors meeting number 8/2006 which was held on
November 13, 2006. To find the purchaser of the land on Narathivas road. It was because the Company had the land proposal on new location.

After due consideration, it was agreed that the new land has a better location with better access to public transportation and near the express way, underground and sky train.

2. To change the location of the project of Head-office building construction of the Company and to purchase the new land 11 plang on Rama 4 road for 1,930 square wa at the price of 330,000 baht/square wa (this price was agreed with the appraisal price by independent valuer
who is licensed and approved by SEC, Thai Property Appraisal Lynn Phillips Co., Ltd.). It aggregates to total amount of 636,900,000 baht (Six hundred thirty six million and nine hundred thousand baht only)
from the individual owners which there were not any relationship with the Company as per the regulation of SET. For Head-office building construction project, the Company will find the architecture & design company and contractor company. If there is any important progress,
the Company will disclose to the public accordingly.

Please be informed accordingly.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Jean-Paul Thevenin Mr. Wanlop Kunanukornkul
Managing Director Director

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
^^ I say that Chong Nonsi location was briliant already .... you're got the Sathorn expressway exit, Skytrain station in front of your door .... I suspect its all about fengshui

·
(~--)~
1,356 Posts
โห โปรเจคต์นี้รอต่อไปอีกนานเลยมั้งนี่ ??

ว่าแต่ ไอ้รูเล็กๆตรงนั้น เห็นแล้วสังหรณ์ใจยังไงไม่รู้อ่ะครับ มันคงไม่ใช่ป้ายโฆษณานะ

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have been working in that soi for several years. it is very good location but very quiet and lonely at night... especially we have to stay among graveyard surrounding!! so awfull when having to stay overtime. Lot of theives as well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
An elephant-like figure!!! Something for superstiteous reasons? I guess they're gonna put it into the hole.

·
Registered
118 Posts
ถ่ายหนัง มั้งครับ มีช้างอยู่มุมบนด้วยครับ

61 - 80 of 137 Posts