Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 444 Posts

·
29,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thane City is getting quite a few towers.

The latest project announcement is

Evelina, Hiranandani Estate - 28 storeys

Some tower projects in the city include [ for complete list visit www.hiranandani.com]:

Springhill, Hiranandani Estate - 26 storeys

Burlington, Hiranandani Estate - 22 storeys

Acacia, Hiranandani Estate

LightBridge, Hiranandani Meadows

Hazelnut, Hiranandani Meadows

Whitefields, Hiranandani Meadows

Mayflower, Hiranandani Meadows

Ixora, Hiranandani Meadows

Woodrose, Hiranandani Meadows - 17 storeys

The following are completed

Hillgrange, Hiranandani Estate - 17 storeys

Avon, Hiranandani Estate - 17 storeys

Wellington, Hiranandani Estate - 17 storeys

Tiara, Hiranandani Estate - 20 storeys

·
29,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hiranandani has announced another new 27 storey tower called Fiona in Hiranandani Estate. They don't have a rendering yet.

Looks like Thane will start looking like Mumbai.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Seems like Hafeez Contractor is having a field day in Thane! :) I can see much of the neo-classical designs that Contractor employed in Powai's Hiranandani Gardens being used in Thane. Also a bit of art-deco style.

Whether Thane looks like Mumbai or not, it will certainly start looking like Powai's Hiranandani Gardens! :) Too much of Hafeez Contractor is also not good. We need some more variety in Mumbai.

·
29,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am sure other architects are also having a great time. Unfortunately they are not upto the mark when it comes to maintaining nice informative websites. So we are short on their side of the story.

:)

BTW did you notice all those strange names - Fiona, Alcina..looks like not only the looks, but our moneybags also want phoren names for their buildings. Jatashankar Apartments are a no no. Cape View Terraces would sell better. (I guess that's across much of the world).

;-)

·
29,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay - here's another new tower announcement from Hiranandani..

Meridian is a 27 storey building under construction in the newest sector at Hiranandani Meadows.

No pics as usual..

·
Banned
162 Posts
kshatriya said:
Check out the next big project! ---> Raheja Gardens

Well, the site doesn't have it all, the ad in the morning paper showed some amazing renders of many other towers not listed on the site. All of them are 12/17/19 storeys.
:lol: Man how many Raheja's are there? I knew about KRaheja, BRaheja and Raheja Universal, and now this. Whatever the situation, these buggers control the real estate market in Mumbai....their hand is in every pie, and yet one doesn't read much about them in the press. Heck this is the case with the whole of the construction industry. These blokes buy lands worth thousands of crores of rupees, and no magazine does a profile on them... :bash:

·
29,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ViMo said:
:lol: Man how many Raheja's are there? I knew about KRaheja, BRaheja and Raheja Universal, and now this. Whatever the situation, these buggers control the real estate market in Mumbai....their hand is in every pie, and yet one doesn't read much about them in the press. Heck this is the case with the whole of the construction industry. These blokes buy lands worth thousands of crores of rupees, and no magazine does a profile on them... :bash:
The Rahejas also own Outlook magazine. Maybe they should do a feature on themselves. They really do control a lot of real estate stakes especially in Mumbai. And don't forget the several luxury hotels they own in the city.

;-)

1 - 20 of 444 Posts