SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
152 Posts
I saw the door and I saw the steeple but where the hell are all of the people?

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
I like those rowhouses...didn't think Buffalo had any rowhouses like that. Except in the faux Bruce Almighty Buffalo.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
I like those rowhouses...didn't think Buffalo had any rowhouses like that. Except in the faux Bruce Almighty Buffalo.
we have a few blocks of rowhouses scattered across the city. I'm actually not familiar with the block shown in the pics above, I'd be interested in hearing from the author of this thread where in the city that is located.

·
Buffalo's Worst Nightmare
1,944 Posts
I'm gonna stick with NC...I'll bet more than half of all those who moved away that I know...moved to NC.
if you check out the migration patterns... it's interesting how Buffalonians move to Charlotte and Rochesterarians move to Raleigh.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Sigh, pictures like this make me miss Buffalo... but it also refreshes my mind of just how liveable and nice a city like Buffalo can be. Great seeing the city again.

Oh, brother, here we go again with all the WNYers migrating to North Carolina again...

You know I think that's why they have the Carolina Hurricanes down there, because of all the relocated WNYers and Bostonians and their hockey fans and when the teams visit, have them cheer their hometown Bruins or Sabres! :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts