Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name : The Address Asoke
Location : New Petchburi-Asoke Intersection. Opposite Villa Asoke.
Developer :] Asian Property Plc.
Project Description : 44 Storey Condominium Tower
launch : August 2009

·
Premium Member
38,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Premium Member
38,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BOXY! In a good way though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I booked a 1 bedroom unit there, 45 sqm, 30/F facing east overlooking the church next lot and then MRT Petchburi station. By time I booked, which was Friday 11 sept, already 65% of about 400 units showed booked already -- all the small 35 sqm 1 bed units 100% booked, and 45 sqm 1 bed units facing airport express station 100 % booked (I guess, because nothing will build on top of airport express station). 2 bed units are small size, 65 sqm. All units will come fully furnished, except for no TV. Price of my unit, after 50k baht discount, came to 5.2 mil, or 115,000 baht per sqm. Facing south across Petchburi Road will be Villa Asok TCL project, which may block view. AP the developer downsized unit sizes, to keep price within reach, but then added fully furnished to justify a higher per sqm rate.

Many units on a floor, about 15 - 16 units per floor, which is a lot, but with six elevators. Bangkok is changing in dramatic ways where new mass transit systems are being laid, and this new airport express line should trigger new developments along the line.

This project's location, at an intersection of airport express link and MRT, can be viewed as being similar to IFC in Hong Kong which is at intersection of HK airport express and MTR Central subway station. Well, that's what I tell my HK friends, anyway. Now if only Address Asok value will approach that of IFC in Hong Kong...

BTW, does anyone have info on when the new airport express link will being operating to Suvarnabhumi airport?

·
Premium Member
38,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
คอนโดแอบแรด

·
Registered
587 Posts
I booked a 1 bedroom unit there, 45 sqm, 30/F facing east overlooking the church next lot and then MRT Petchburi station. By time I booked, which was Friday 11 sept, already 65% of about 400 units showed booked already -- all the small 35 sqm 1 bed units 100% booked, and 45 sqm 1 bed units facing airport express station 100 % booked (I guess, because nothing will build on top of airport express station). 2 bed units are small size, 65 sqm. All units will come fully furnished, except for no TV. Price of my unit, after 50k baht discount, came to 5.2 mil, or 115,000 baht per sqm. Facing south across Petchburi Road will be Villa Asok TCL project, which may block view. AP the developer downsized unit sizes, to keep price within reach, but then added fully furnished to justify a higher per sqm rate.

Many units on a floor, about 15 - 16 units per floor, which is a lot, but with six elevators. Bangkok is changing in dramatic ways where new mass transit systems are being laid, and this new airport express line should trigger new developments along the line.

This project's location, at an intersection of airport express link and MRT, can be viewed as being similar to IFC in Hong Kong which is at intersection of HK airport express and MTR Central subway station. Well, that's what I tell my HK friends, anyway. Now if only Address Asok value will approach that of IFC in Hong Kong...

BTW, does anyone have info on when the new airport express link will being operating to Suvarnabhumi airport?
There is a thread you can search for info on the airport-link. Soft-opening trials are scheduled for December. Official opening could happen in March-April 2010.

Congratulations on your acquisition... yes! I completely agree with you that intersection is bound to become a major centre of gravity for business/commercial and residential activity. I am sure the station for the high speed train will be located right next to the airport-link. That will be the final booster for the area.

I am not sure where exactly they will place the one and only shopping mall that intersection is likely to have: former Japanese Embassy grounds? existing Honda Dealership, Church + boarded-up shophouses?

Ultimately how they work-out the shopping mall location and connecting bridges/underground passages, will determine which part of that intersection will be hot or hotter.

In anticipation of what was coming, I searched and bought a unit in an existing building close to the university entrance on Asoke Road, which I think is close enough to airport link activity (some corporations operating at the airport are looking to lease parking space from individual owners in my building), but not far from Sukhumvit Road either: 7-10 minute walk to Asoke Station.

Be it as may, all improving traffic conditions on Asoke Road resulting from increased subway usage over the past two years, will most likely revert to pre-2004 levels once the link opens.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
115,000 baht per sqm Wow, quite high price actually, but d location deserve this price though eiei.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
เอพีเลื่อนผุดแนวราบ 5 โปรเจกต์รวด

โดย บ้านเมืองออนไลน์

เอพีเลื่อนผุดแนวราบ 5 โปรเจกต์รวด
นา ยอนุพงษ์ อัศวโภคิน ประธานเจ้าหน้าที่บริหาร บริษัท เอเชี่ยน พร็อพเพอร์ตี้ ดีเวลลอปเม้นท์ จำกัด (มหาชน) หรือเอพี เปิดเผยว่า ในช่วงครึ่งปีที่ผ่านมาจากปัจจัยทางเศรษฐกิจและการเมือง ส่งผลให้เอพีเปิดตัวโครงการใหม่ได้เพียง 2 โครงการเท่านั้น คือ โครงการคอนโดมิเนียม ดิ แอดเดรส สยาม-ปทุมวัน และดิ แอดเดรส พญาไท รวมกับโครงการใหม่ในช่วงครึ่งปีหลังอีก 4 โครงการ สรุปแล้วปีนี้เอพีเปิดโครงการใหม่รวม 6 โครงการเท่านั้น ต่ำกว่าเป้าหมายเดิมที่วางไว้เกือบครึ่งหนึ่ง ขณะที่โครงการแนวราบจำนวน 5 โครงการ รวมมูลค่าประมาณ 4,000-5,000 ล้านบาท ที่เดิมเคยวางแผนจะเปิดตัวในปีนี้ คาดว่าจะต้องขยับไปเปิดในปี 2553 แทน และเชื่อว่าตลาดมีแนวโน้มที่มีสัญญาณเป็นบวกมากขึ้น

สำหรับโครงการ ที่จะเปิดตัวในช่วงไตรมาส 3-4 นั้น ประกอบด้วย 3 โครงการคอนโดมิเนียม และ 1 โครงการแนวราบ โดยในส่วนของคอนโดมิเนียมเลือกที่จะเปิดตัวพร้อมกัน 3 โครงการ รวมมูลค่า 9,600 ล้านบาท ได้แก่ 1.ดิ แอดเดรส สุขุมวิท 28 (ใกล้ศูนย์การค้าดิ เอ็มโพเรียม) ความสูง 31 ชั้น จำนวน 246 ยูนิต มูลค่าโครงการ 2,200 ล้านบาท ราคาเริ่มต้น 7 ล้านบาท 2.ดิ แอดเดรส อโศก ใกล้รถไฟฟ้าใต้ดินสถานีเพชรบุรี และใกล้สถานีแอร์พอร์ตลิงค์ มักกะสัน ความสูง 44 ชั้น จำนวน 574 ยูนิต มูลค่าโครงการ 3,300 ล้านบาท ราคาเริ่มต้น 3.95 ล้านบาท และ 3.ดิ แอดเดรส สาทร บนถนนสาทร 12 ความสูง 40 ชั้น จำนวน 562 ยูนิต มูลค่าโครงการ 4,000 ล้านบาท ราคาเริ่มต้น 4.9 ล้านบาท ซึ่งโครงการนี้เป็นโครงการที่ร่วมทุนกับกลุ่มแปซิฟิก สตาร์

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.