SkyscraperCity Forum banner

THE AIREDALE | 79 Airedale Street | Completed

20K views 46 replies 21 participants last post by  Robnobbob 
#1 ·
This property was sold consented with concept plans and looks like it is now going ahead with Fletchers constructing. 17L, 93 apartments.

Earlier concept render

The Airedale Apartments

If you’re searching for an investment yield in a barren market, here’s your chance to cash in on New Zealand’s booming education market.

The Airedale Apartments are north-facing and enjoy great views, with options to suit all budgets including perfectly designed studios, one bedroom plus flexis and two bedroom apartments.

The Airedale is to be built by Fletcher Construction, so you may have comfort that your investment will come in on time, and displaying excellent quality workmanship.

Completion is estimated at late 2017 and investments start from just $439,000.

D. Mark Harrison | 021 676 275 | markharrison@raywhite.com

Lucia Gao | 022 533 9989 | lucia.gao@raywhite.com

theairedale.co.nz

See less See more
#10 ·
developer?

The website is very circumspect about the developer behind this, just stating a partnership that has business experience. That doesn't provide much confidence for someone buying off the plans. Architect is also pretty important to provide some integrity to the offering. I guess buyers of this sort of product don't care as much about these things, but risky.

#15 ·
May explain why

The website is very circumspect about the developer behind this, just stating a partnership that has business experience. That doesn't provide much confidence for someone buying off the plans. Architect is also pretty important to provide some integrity to the offering. I guess buyers of this sort of product don't care as much about these things, but risky.
Still no sign of a start

#28 ·
Drove past and this has pretty much topped out. Can't tell how its going to look as its just a concrete bunker but I think this might be the render they went with in the end...

Funny how this, Liverpool St and Wakefield Fiore all shot up without batting and eyelid...10 years ago post GFC we'd have lost our mind that x3 15 level apartments all shooting up near each other...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.