SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 564 Posts

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Wow.. :banana: :banana:

I am not sure but i believe this is not the PPR 2 which will be launched this year...
Ayala does not use the term "Apartment" in its projects...
Maybe Cebu726 is right, this is the rumored project of Raffles Hotels just next to the Marriot Hotel.. :eek:kay:

The area for PPR 2 is too slim for the building.. but of course we dont know if they will occupy the adjacent mini park, where the Zobel designed watch is just in front of Avalon.. :eek:kay:

·
living the good life
1,513 Posts
^^
i thnk that area is too small for this building...

gawas lang og usbon na nila ang driveway....
they are now actually constructing the realignment of the driveway. you'll notice in the actual site the new driveway thats traversing the small mini park.

also if you look at the this plan, it shows the realignment of this road:

·
living the good life
1,513 Posts
@Henz:

from Michael banak's site he says that:

“Elm apartments” isn’t the real name of this project, but I call it this because of 2 beautiful old elm trees, located at the main entry to the development.

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
I see.. so this might be the PPR 2 after all.. :cheers:

I am pretty much sure, that there will be another addition to the GFA of the ACC.. maybe around 15,000-20,000..if this will be the PPR 2:eek:kay:

·
Banned
5,047 Posts
If code name ra ang Elm Apartments basin Elm Residences na sad ni...puro na lang residences :lol::lol:

·
mr lakawboy;)
5,569 Posts
unsa diay ni

ma kuha na sa CBP ang trono nga home of tall buidings sa Cebu, dili na ang Fuente area.

·
Banned
5,047 Posts
^^ feeling nako mao jud ni ang PPR2 kay base sa iyang description that says,

Project “elm” apartments is a high-end, premier grade Residential development located in Cebu, The Philippines. The project is part of an existing shopping centre complex....
Park Point Residences is developed by Ayala Land Premier w/c is the high-end and ultra luxurious brand of ALI.

·
bravo ballesteros
863 Posts
If they sell it at PPR's price, City Pointe will be a hot potato. Same designer for half the price and just 150 meters away.

Anyway, another one for Cebu. Viva!

·
mr lakawboy;)
5,569 Posts
Reactions: Particle 1

·
Dislikes Received: 0
2,218 Posts
so ikatulo na ni sa cronepartners diri cebu.....

128 nivell
citypointe
elm

kinsa kaha na developer sa ika upat...ikalima, unom... ka napulo... :D

·
Banned
5,047 Posts
^^ yaw mo pag ingon ana, mangluod gani ng Ayala ninyo mamalhin jud na sa pikas isla bantay mo....:lol::lol:

·
The Lone Sentinel of CEBU
865 Posts
^^^^ maski pa mubalhin sila sa pikas isla naa may daghan nag hinam2... SM lang daan... naa pay Megaworld na naghinamhinam, Rockwell, DMCI, Century Properties, Filinvest, Cityland, Federal Land, Landco Pacific, Eton Properties, Greenfield development, Picar Development, Robinsons Land, Shang Properties, Suntrust Properties, Empire East, Cathay Land, Hongkong Land, and our local power house, The Gaisanos, Aboitiz and many more... :cheers:

·
Registered
745 Posts
^^^ sinj, tagsa na Lang gani ka mo post , no comment pa jud. Cge na spell the beans na hehe

21 - 40 of 564 Posts