SkyscraperCity banner

521 - 540 of 568 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
The latest update is they are still going to be doing handover quarter 2 2020 starting with low floors but no dates given. Anyone want to join wassap group to aassist each other with turnover, renting, furnishing, selling message me on 00971504538110. My unit is low floor zen m.
what is wassap?

·
Registered
1 Posts
New at this forum from California. Thank you all for posting the latest progress photo of the Alcoves. I have a unit at the top floor. Can't rely on Ayala for updating us, they are more like a lousy car salesman after you gave them your hard earned money then you are on your own... lol Still twiddling my thumb on when is the scheduled turnover. Thanks again for the update.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got an email from ALP saying they are delaying the turnover due to the workers not being able to work onsite at The Alcoves. They also mentioned they would update everyone as soon as they have more clarity on the expected turnover.

·
jack of spades
860 Posts
^^ I don't know why but somehow some of photos I posted suddenly shrunk in size and resolution. What's frustrating is you can't edit it because it keeps saying I can't edit more than 10 diff posts within 7 days but I have not edited any posts the past 7 days. 😠

·
Registered
12 Posts
what is wassap?
what is wassap?
Apologies I meant the messenger app WhatsApp. If we all join one group makes it easier when doing handover, furnishing and leasing units out.

I got an email from ALP saying they are delaying the turnover due to the workers not being able to work onsite at The Alcoves. They also mentioned they would update everyone as soon as they have more clarity on the expected turnover.
My units 5th floor due for handover April. I was already being told that it was going to be delayed before Covid started. Typical Ayala. Although latest photo my agent sent the out side looks complete, the pool on tops got water in and he says a lot of lower units are complete.

·
Registered
2 Posts
any update?
I asked one youtube vlogger that lives in Solinea, just across the street of the Alcoves, whether are there people working at the construction site. He said there's a skeletal force on-site as construction work is still allowed to continue during quarantine....In terms of handover, I'd be looking at mid to late next year I suppose

521 - 540 of 568 Posts