SkyscraperCity banner

541 - 560 of 568 Posts

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
murag, it could have been nicer tingale no, kung separate ang usa ka tower and located mg 50 meters away imbis attached :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12 Posts
My letter says beginning of April but I am the 5th floor.
UPDATE: As of 28th Feb they are now saying they cant yet give a date for turnover. This is second property I've bought from Ayala. Both delayed and they seem clueless on turnover dates. 1st one was from Alveo and the quality is shocking. Owned it for 2 years now and still the pools not ready.

·
living the good life
1,523 Posts
wow. i had the impression that ayala land lives up to the original schedule for turnover, or at the worst, a few weeks late.

·
9,267 Posts
Delays are inevitable for ALI nowadays, some of their Metro Manila projects already set back for months to years. They only care with a handful of flagship projects, mostly in Makati CBD with better construction methodology (MDC and Bouygues Batiment JV as MDBI).

wow. i had the impression that ayala land lives up to the original schedule for turnover, or at the worst, a few weeks late.
Sad to say, MDC (Ayalaland Gencon) deliverables nowadays are delayed by 6 months. :(

541 - 560 of 568 Posts