SkyscraperCity banner

561 - 568 of 568 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got another response from ayala land saying they still cannot give a fixed date for turnover and it will be at least a few months. They manage property about as good as the phils government is managing this pandemic. Shocking.

·
9,219 Posts
You may check out this thread from Taguig subforum, a flagship ALP project in BGC (East Gallery Place) that faced delays for years.

wow. i had the impression that ayala land lives up to the original schedule for turnover, or at the worst, a few weeks late.
Sad to say, MDC (Ayalaland Gencon) deliverables nowadays are delayed by 6 months. :(
Delays are inevitable for ALI nowadays, some of their Metro Manila projects already set back for months to years. They only care with a handful of flagship projects, mostly in Makati CBD with better construction methodology (MDC and Bouygues Batiment JV as MDBI).
I got another response from ayala land saying they still cannot give a fixed date for turnover and it will be at least a few months. They manage property about as good as the phils government is managing this pandemic. Shocking.
UPDATE: As of 28th Feb they are now saying they cant yet give a date for turnover. This is second property I've bought from Ayala. Both delayed and they seem clueless on turnover dates. 1st one was from Alveo and the quality is shocking. Owned it for 2 years now and still the pools not ready.

·
living the good life
1,523 Posts
the mall entrance in this side is ready to open up in a few days. wala nay boards and the driveway is already visible from inside the mall

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got an emails saying my unit 5m is ready for handover. Coming rom dubai no idea when I will actually be able to take handover.

I've created a WhatsApp group for alcoves owners to discuss snagging issues, rentals rates, sales, fit out etc. Please any owners come join. 00971504538110 or +971504538110 its a free messenger service.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got an emails saying my unit 5m is ready for handover. Coming rom dubai no idea when I will actually be able to take handover.

I've created a WhatsApp group for alcoves owners to discuss snagging issues, rentals rates, sales, fit out etc. Please any owners come join. 00971504538110 or +971504538110 its a free messenger service.
Are they giving the owners enough time frame to accept the handover given travel restrictions?

561 - 568 of 568 Posts