SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 564 Posts

·
Plug 'n Play
4,275 Posts
I see.. so this might be the PPR 2 after all.. :cheers:

I am pretty much sure, that there will be another addition to the GFA of the ACC.. maybe around 15,000-20,000..if this will be the PPR 2:eek:kay:
Duna bay posibilidad nga mo-apas ang GFA sa ACC ngadto sa GFA sa SM City-Cebu? Kay 36,000sqm ba to ang sa Ayala Corporate Center, unya plus 15,000-20,000 na pud sa side sa Elm Street....And who knows, kadto duol pud sa Marriot, another additional na pud to

·
Registered
478 Posts
unsay pasabot anang "The project is part of an existing centre shopping complex, located a short distance from Metro Manila."

Here's my understanding ani: "existing centre shopping complex" means the cebu business park, while the "short distance from Metro Manila" would mean it's just less than an hour plane travel from the capital.

·
Registered
680 Posts
^^
"The project is part of an existing centre shopping complex, located a short distance from Metro Manila."

i get the point if i look at it in the context nga it was written for an international market.. it just cited lang nga cebu is relatively a short distance from the capital Manila.. tinuod dako jud ang gilay-on sa manila ug cebu.. pero para sa mga high rollers (or bisan sa uban nato nga frequent flyers), duol ra jud kaayo ang flying distance sa manila-cebu.. unya kanang mga high rollers ug ken afford ang intended audience sa ilang gisulat. Mao ra pud to akoa. no need to crucify people. :)

·
mactanstone
549 Posts
unsay pasabot anang "The project is part of an existing centre shopping complex, located a short distance from Metro Manila."
Here's the simple analysis " The project is part of an existing center shopping complex" meaning the Ayala Center Cebu" Ang meaning a short distance from Metro Manila is" Metro Ayala center Department Store and supermarket Clerical error or no editing patuyang lang sa ilang gibati

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Brayt gyud ka dong @gradeOne.
Ipa accelerate na dayn tingali ka kay precocious man kaayo ka ug pag comprehend and analyze hehe.

Mao pod ako POV. That line is for an international audience (and Crone being based outside of the Philippines) and therefore, Cebu is said to be not far from the capital, because logistically it really isn't. Less than an hour's flight and there are flights almost hourly or more frequent than that if you consider all airlines together.

41 - 60 of 564 Posts