Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Legend
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In China, many Military District resident or resident of the Armed Police have entertainment are available, some also provide sexual services.
Chinese has always been very opposed to the Japanese army in China forced women into prostitution, Why would allow the armed forces to open entertainment, and to look for many poor women into prostitution
confusion .....................

·
Registered
14,079 Posts
Do they force women to become prostitutes or just look for prostitutes? They are two very different concepts.

One is severely illegal while another is a common phenomena in today's China.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Chinese has always been very opposed to the Japanese army in China forced women into prostitution, Why would allow the armed forces to open entertainment, and to look for many poor women into prostitution
First of all, what Japanese did in China was different, it is not called " Forced women into prostitution", they sexually slaved Chinese and other Asian women during the world warII, these women were treated like animals, being raped and some of them murdered.
I don't know what do you mean by saying that Chinese army is looking for poor women as sexual servants, have you seen or heard of something that we are not aware of?
To the best of my knowledge that military residential area is under strict control in China (i grow up in 部队大院). Prostitution may exists around those areas but only because such services are required by portential needs, i don't think it is arranged and organised by the army:bash:

·
Registered
25,151 Posts
Prostitution is a moral crime (a kind of self slavery, normally forced) no matter what's the job of the client. I don't care if some prostitutes accept their situation as I wouldn't accept if some slaves are happy or if somebody is ok by receiving cash for being tortured or whatever.

Several studies confirm that the need for sex is not the profile of the client (since they normally have gf or wife already) but giving the prostitute a degrading/dominant/aggresive treatment. Prostitution is the university of rapists, abusers, batterers, etc. With prostitutes, they grow their dark side and then they try to export it to their private life (family) because the role is not exciting enough anymore and they need to feel that the victim is real.

Sweden has got huge achievements in the erradication of prostituion by making the clients criminals and not the prostitutes, since they are victims. I think every country should follow similar policies. Especially against the pimps.

There are many other reasons to ban prostitution. It's also obviously inmoral for being promiscuous as any kind of sexual relationship out of a stable and monogamic couple. And as such, it boosts AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases and disables the chances of an equilibrated lifestyle, family, etc.

·
Banned
2,963 Posts
Funny and self contradictory thread.What you said is pointless,and makes you stupid.I also doubt you are Chinese.

·
Registered
696 Posts
In China, many Military District resident or resident of the Armed Police have entertainment are available, some also provide sexual services.
Ungrounded allegations deserve no serious discussion.
Please provide more details, if there is any.

·
My Heart is with Beijing.
1,737 Posts
I seriously suspected ice787306 is an underground commentator employed by some foreign agents like FLG or DPP, from the first day I saw his post it was in this theme.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I seriously suspected ice787306 is an underground commentator employed by some foreign agents like FLG or DPP, from the first day I saw his post it was in this theme.
He is a SB, and he writes like a SB. I suspect he doesn't even know how to speak or write English. His posts always read like something from online translator. :eek:hno:

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I guess he meant the bars, nightclubs, restaurantss etc etc owned by the military (部队三产)。those places do exist, as for whether they employ prostitutes, well I dont know. if other places do it, maybe they do it too.
One thing I dont understand is how poor women are forced into prostitution, as unfortunate as it sounds, they do it because they are poor, they are not forced per se.

·
Registered
435 Posts
The US military is in the prostitution business. In Japan, South Korea, and when the US had bases in the Philippines, the US builds brothels for their servicemen. And in many cases exploited poor women into becoming prostitutes.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
The US exploited women of other nationalities into prostitution, it is equally bad but there is still a difference.
It depends on what qualifies as exploitation,is it forcing women into prostitution or all form of prostitution is exploitation?

·
Registered
435 Posts
If a foreign army was turning American women into prostitutes either by exploiting the poor or by force... either way Americans would nuke that country. Americans wouldn't see a difference. Why should anyone else?

If you want to play with the word "exploitation" then why not with "force." Because there are plenty of incidents of rape and/or murder of women and children by US servicemen overseas that have nothing to do with prostitution. That would follow the literal meaning of "force."

1 - 20 of 21 Posts