SkyscraperCity banner

841 - 859 of 859 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Finally, first post!

*comes out from virtual cave*

I suppose this is a good place to make first post as well as self-intro then...

Greetings to all Malaysian SSC-ians! :wave: My name's Jerome Liew, born and bred Kuchingite but have been making Penang as my second home for the past eight years+ since 2007 while studying/lingering in USM. As for SSC, I have been a lurker :lurker: since god know's when but only made my leap of faith and register as member now.

Things relevant to my interest: heritage buildings, public transport, Kuching/Sarawak, heritage buildings/public transport in Kuching/Sarawak...anything that tickles my fancy to be honest...which I will capture with my trusty point and shot digital camera.

That's all for self-intro I guess. Let's get active then and hope to see anyone of you if there's gathering or something!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi every one, i am mokcik rossie by name. Help mokcik to get some latest info on new development & upcoming projects in my beloved country Malaysia. I need to know who is the developer and M&E consultant. I am very green & new here, your help is greatly appreciated indeed. Thank you guys!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! After months of browsing this forum, only now decided to join as a member(and hopefully a regular contributor). Im Douglas, originally from Miri but been living everywhere around the world. Hey everyone!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Guys and girls,

I am Jun Hong. Nice to meet everyone here. Born and bred in KL. Hope to learn from everyone here.

Thank you in advance.

841 - 859 of 859 Posts