SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Or is it?
10,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the thread for blacklisting people, places & things.

-Sylvia Matchett of Century 21 in Encino

Don't do business with this woman...

Careless with details... she didn't even bother to get our address of the condo we're trying to sell down correctly!

Doesn't even TRY to do anything except just sit and make excuses

She refuses to pick up our phonecalls demanding our keys back, until we block our numbers

Late late late late late

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
^^ Hey now... I only heard good thing about Marinello. ;)

·
Angeleeeeeeeno
1,720 Posts
area and find one that has an actual college degree. Screw all the CRS, NAR, CAR..blah blah blah, they're all "Realtor" titles that are acquired if you pay for them. Not real education. I know this 1st hand.

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Let's add Perez Hilton to the list for those horrible remarks about Michael!

·
Administrator
30,058 Posts
I want to add Vanessa, from "True Blue Tattoo" on Hollywood Blvd., she charged me too much for my tattoo and half-assed it in the end.

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
I want to add Vanessa, from "True Blue Tattoo" on Hollywood Blvd., she charged me too much for my tattoo and half-assed it in the end.

^^ Let's see the results so we can determine that you have sufficient evidence to make such a claim.:nuts:

·
Or is it?
10,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sunset Nursery on Sunset Blvd
4368 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90029

I feel like I get scammed at this place...
I want to support local businesses but why should I pay $5 - 20 more?
The staff are smart though... so smart that it makes you feel like a dumbass when you ask questions about plants/products.

This place is fun if you know what you're doing/want and don't have to interact with the staff.

I use to think this place was great [for it's size] and I would visit it about once or twice a month- but lately I've been visiting tons of nurseries around the greater Los Angeles area and it literally made me not want to take a second glance at this place.

Last time I visited it, I just said to myself "forget this" and just walked to OSH ( about 1.5 mile away )

Flora Mia
1000 N Alvarado St
Los Angeles, CA 90026

Let's just say she tried selling me a 1gal Gardenia for $15 that I could get at other places for $4.

I told her I didn't have any money and she said "You don't have anything at all?! Why don't you just leave $5 and I will save it for you!"

For Pets Only
1903 Hillhurst Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90027

Had a whole bunch of useless junk in the store, not none of the necessities.

Unwelcoming smartass staff members

The store is also filled with a lot of dry humor 'rules' signs.

Not really sure why they have tons of supplies for Betta fish but kept their store Betta fish pets in rotten condition -

I usually enjoy walking around in a petshop but not this one.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts