Skyscraper City Forum banner
901 - 920 of 952 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow, the circular outline is quite small, perhaps it's the angle, but the apartments are going to be pretty compact, especially 'the smaller ones'.
Not at all. Renaker does not build small apartments. Elizabeth Tower, Victoria, DGS all have large apartments.
One bedroom flat in Three60 is 57sqm /592 sqft. While 2 bed is 80Sqm. I should know because I bought already.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Initially thought that, but it looks like the outer columns are set around a metre outside the circular fence, could still be tight though. (Apologies for the absence of any technical knowledge 😂)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Not at all. Renaker does not build small apartments. Elizabeth Tower, Victoria, DGS all have large apartments.
One bedroom flat in Three60 is 57sqm /592 sqft. While 2 bed is 80Sqm. I should know because I bought already.
Yes, its probably the angle of the photograph. 57 sqm is quite reasonable for one- bedroomed apartment...thank you for the information.

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
I think the photo is deceiving , I bet if you were to stand in that circle it would feel like a fairly large area , the core looks like it will be quite substantial,
You can see the formwork for the outer supporting columns from which the floorplates will rise ,

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
I think the photo is deceiving , I bet if you were to stand in that circle it would feel like a fairly large area , the core looks like it will be quite substantial,
You can see the formwork for the outer supporting columns from which the floorplates will rise ,
Indeed, the floor plates extend out further from 3rd floor

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
My I have missed a bit.
Didn't even realise these two were actually under construction.
This is one impressive plot of land isn't it?

Is there a thread for anything else planned here or is there still a bit of planning on other phases?

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
My I have missed a bit.
Didn't even realise these two were actually under construction.
This is one impressive plot of land isn't it?

Is there a thread for anything else planned here or is there still a bit of planning on other phases?
There's Plot F which is due in for planning anytime now

Plot G (not Renaker) was approved in the summer

Phase 3 Crown Street will likely be consulted on Q4 2022/Q1 2023

There's also Trinity Islands which is also being submitted soon.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
There's Plot F which is due in for planning anytime now

Plot G (not Renaker) was approved in the summer

Phase 3 Crown Street will likely be consulted on Q4 2022/Q1 2023

There's also Trinity Islands which is also being submitted soon.
Ahh - thanks so much.

Just to clarify, are these the buildings planned for Plot G?
Real nice - confident of going ahead?:

Good to see progress on Trinity too.

Thanks for the links.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I was seriously considering to purchase a flat at 360 but after studying the floor plans in detail had reservations. The size of the flats are good, however the usable / useful area isn't the most efficient in my opinion. Some of the apartments are better than others but in general because of the buildings shape there are lots of long corridors in the bedrooms and the actual bed space not so large.
However, having said that I'm sure this will be a fantastic project and those who have brought will not be let down. I've got my eye on Plot G (if it goes ahead), looking forward to see that proposal.

901 - 920 of 952 Posts