SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys, let's post only quality pictures, not any image that features a beach and a hotel.

Elenite Resort:

Duni Resort:

Sveti Vlas:

I am not sure where exactly this on the Bulgarian coast is:

More of Duni:

·
-----------
18,067 Posts

I like much more the sense of Bulgarian coast that bring the photos above ...

**** all those ugly monster-looking and luxury hotels :bash: They remnd me only of this :

·
ruso malo
1,661 Posts
nice.many hotels like on turkish coast

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^ wow, have things changed in a year. you are making me homesick NB:gaah:
Talking about nostalgia: I was almost brought up on the beach below. I actually, hmmmmm, lost my virginity on it. :lol: :lol: Ah, those were the times!

Sunny Day Resort:

·
19,386 Posts
Omg! i did not know tourism is that much developed in Bulgaria, looks like a country from Mediterranean:eek2:
Bulgaria is attracting more than 5 mln tourists and the number is increasing with 10%...every year..

Some pictures of Albena resort (The best resort in Bulgaria)

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Nice pictures, but some hotels seem to have a Middle Eastern architecture. Especially the ones with the "towers". I wonder who the architect was. It just doesn't fit the Black Sea coast!

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I agree with you. This Moorish architecture hardly fits us, but unfortunately it is gaining more popularity with every day.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
The Royal Beach Barcelo looks very nice. It has a touch of North African style, but very Westernized.
I don't like the other ones that have very strange Middle Eastern architecture with towers looking like mosques. You can see this type of style in resorts in Israel and Turkey.
Ours should have roofs with red tiles. This is our style.
I am sure that the funding for many of these hotels is our own, but the owners are the primitive commies, hence their style.
This is like Azis of architecture. :down:

1 - 20 of 99 Posts