Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Roquetero
66,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I create this thread to show the pictures taken by other forumer that didn't speaks english, but he gives me the permission to create this thread.

Autumn in Montevideo

I decided go to work with the camera to show my world, is the best way to know a city! This are photos taken during my working day that I walk through the city..

Ciudad Vieja (Old Town )

Constitution squere or Matriz squere

·
Registered
658 Posts
Very interesting, the most beautiful and eurpean city in America.

Anyway, it would be better to include any comments, about the photos.
Great job from magoff.

(Très intéressan. Le plus bellle ville en Amerique. De tout façon il serait mieux inclure des commentaires sur les photos.
Excellent travail de Magoff.)

Merci Palmesano.

·
Roquetero
66,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^ well, I don't know if is the most beautiful and the most european from america, but I agree that is really beutiful and that have lot of european style(that in my opinion is an international or occidental style)

well, I don't know what I can comment, better if something interest you, ask me :)

thanks for comment

·
Registered
658 Posts
^^ well, I don't know if is the most beautiful and the most european from america, but I agree that is really beutiful and that have lot of european style(that in my opinion is an international or occidental style)

well, I don't know what I can comment, better if something interest you, ask me :)

thanks for comment
What I mean is a little information about the city, where is it, how is it.
For example.
I follow several Threads in Skyscrapercity from differents Countries and the best Thread I have ever seen is the one from Punta del Este, here the Link:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1300241

This guy Santi.Uru had make a brilliant presentation about Punta del Este first, with the principal facts, and has separated even with a Map and the diferents neighborhoods and very important, has divided each Post with the photos from one of these neighborhoods.

:)

·
Tanguero y Candombero
1,894 Posts
This pics were taken in the called Old City of Montevideo, the neighborhood the city was born, where you can find Montevideo´s Port, many importants banks, offices, theatres, public dependences, the first church in town, museums and many historic places.

·
Roquetero
66,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What I mean is a little information about the city, where is it, how is it.
For example.
I follow several Threads in Skyscrapercity from differents Countries and the best Thread I have ever seen is the one from Punta del Este, here the Link:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1300241

This guy Santi.Uru had make a brilliant presentation about Punta del Este first, with the principal facts, and has separated even with a Map and the diferents neighborhoods and very important, has divided each Post with the photos from one of these neighborhoods.

:)

oh! ok, I will try to explain more about the neigborhoods in the next posts, with the example of Santi I understand you

·
Registered
658 Posts
1 - 20 of 70 Posts