SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
I am an independent filmmaker, engineer and music lover
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

"There are so many wonderful places in the world that are stunning in their beauty of scenery, rich in history and unique sights. But there is only one place that is dear to your heart, with streets that you've known since childhood. Your family and friends live here."

- Marina Gerasimova, All-Russian Lermontov Prize laureate, Lermontov All-Russian Prize and Mtsyri All-Russian Contest of Young Poets

The project started in 2012 with my first experiments with timelapse techniques. At that time I was just beginning to look for ways to capture as much emotion as possible from the atmosphere of the city where I was born, through the visuals. After the 2nd video first showed in January 2014 and won several awards afterwards, I started working on a short film. In 2017, the main filming was completed, but due to circumstances, the project went into the archive. In 2018, a short video based on the draft version of the film was released.

And now, three years later, the film has been completely remastered. And the author of the music, as originally intended, was the talented Russian composer Sergei Ivanov.
You can listen to the composer's works here https://soundtree.bandcamp.com

🛑 The film was not funded by the city administration, was not participating in grants, and was not sponsored for publicity.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.